The greatest blog of all time.

Fatal Rose

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What the Fook is that zombie dude in the shower!?!?!??!

That's disgusting.

I appologise for posting and bringing this topic to the top, more people will have to see Gryphon's picture... :P

Was that thing even real? If it was....damn, I'm speechless. If I actually saw a real.... thing like that, I'd feel not only disgusted beyond belief, I'd feel an incredible urge to stamp it out of existence. I look at it and I really really want to kill it. That thing belongs in the Silent Hill universe.

Finding out what the hell that thing is in that picture is one of my life goals. Or I just want to know what the hell they're doing!

It kind of reminds of PC Gamers magazine's old mascot Coconut Monkey.

I have to find out what the hell is going on in that pic too.

Finding out what the hell that thing is in that picture is one of my life goals. Or I just want to know what the hell they're doing!

It kind of reminds of PC Gamers magazine's old mascot Coconut Monkey.

Well I First Thought It Was A Mix Between Golum And A Cock, But What Do I Know?

As For Coconut Monkey, They Should Bring His Back, And Damn Thier 100th Mag Saying Monkey Is Jeramy, I Was A Lot Happi-er When I Didn't Know That, A LOT Happi-er!

EDIT: This Tread Is Like That You Vs GC One, Useless... :D

Edited by 666Ghost

Shi Which Cover Do You Have? I Got It In Chicago A Month After My Subscrption Ended Without The Cd, I Have The Cover With The Undead Of WarCraft. And Mine Is Just In A Plastic Sleeve ;) Better Head To The Container Store One Day :D ,... Why The Hell Did I Just Say I was Gonna Go There?