[8/31/04] Metal Gear Solid 2

If you completely understood the story, you wouldn't think it was something worth boasting about. It is only because you have to put so much effort in to try and work out what's going on in this mess of a "story".

People who think there is something to understand, and think they are clever for pointing out that they do are only saying it because in actuality, it confused the hell out of them.

Why don't you brag that you understood last week's episode of 24? Because outside of any "hidden meanings" the events are as plain as day to anyone.

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... I don't watch 24.

This bickering is stupid. People, write some more reviews.

I prefer 60. :o

I say plot is overrated in games. A game can have the lamest most cliché plot on earth but it can still be an awesome game.

OMG!!! (agozer and Skythe)

I used 24 as an example, stop wasting your time replying saying you don't watch it. Completely pointless.

OMG!!! (agozer and Skythe)

I used 24 as an example, stop wasting your time replying saying you don't watch it. Completely pointless.

Do you want some cheese to go with that whine?

• 1 month later...

Prrt, MGS2 down rated...

This guy is obviously quite the smart arse, an awesome command of grammer, its like he is showing of...

Nobody likes a smart arse, and its true.

Still, i loved MGS storey lines the first time round, but its a well documented fact that most people skip the codecs.

But they keep playing...

Whne the soilder is having a piss, you can look directly into the stream of pee and get piss on your face, now thats got to be worth it...

lol

Whne the soilder is having a piss, you can look directly into the stream of pee and get piss on your face, now thats got to be worth it...

lol

All those subtle jokes and the like are more than worth it :( Kinda like when you press R1 while facing a girly poster or try knocking one.

Or the first chick you fight with snake, you can cover her face in trank darts so she looks like pin head...

I think you can kiss the posters in the lockers somehow, also in codec moments you can hear there secret thoughts...

Funny as hell, like with raiden...

Get the bomb raiden quick!

Raiden: WHY DONT YOU DO IT!