Manhunt and Silent Hill 3 sale

It's been a while since I've posted anything here. Looked over most of the past threads I've missed, and everything seems to be the same as before -- so it's all good, I guess. (School is back in session for me; basically the same routine -- the same prison.)

Anyway, one of my local video game shop is having some sale. I'm actually interested in a couple of them, namely: 1) new copy of Manhunt for PS2 for $19.95 and 2) Silent Hill 3 for $19.95.

Keep in mind I haven't played either, but they both seem like decent titles. I'm wondering if I should save my money or should I purchase one of these. Of course, I'll decide very soon... but in the meantime, I was just curious what some of you here thought. Yeah... :banghead:

Or get both if you truly have enough money. Both games are good title IMO. :)

Silent Hill 3 brings a good twist along with extra costumes and endings once you finish the game. If you like adventure game, get the game. One of my favorites. :)

Manhunt brings out some fresh new ideas about imagining yourself in the movie 'The Running Man' as many people will hunt you. If you like bloody story, get the game. Well, haven't play the game since I got it. :(

Sorry, I'm a bit late. But for £20, I'd buy a couple of old games that you missed out on from ebay. I don't know what PS2 games you already have, but I'm sure you are missing some A+ titles.

If you must get 1 of those, get Silent Hill. Man Hunt is a terrible game.

I'll probably get SH 3, and maybe 4 when it's out.

I'm pretty sure I have most of the so-called A+ titles on the PS2. But if you'd like to write down a brief list of some of these titles, feel free.

Anyway, what's wrong with Manhunt? I have no idea since I haven't played it, but most of what I hear about it is good.