2004 games in athens

yep yep, the Olympics are over i'm watchin the final ceremony on TV right now :P

the NBA basketball team aren't the dream team anymore, they suck comparing to the 1992 dream team back when basketball was actually fun to watch nod*

sooo sad how Alexandre Despatie didn't win a medal in the 100m diving competition :(:( "so so so so flocking hot" scruffy, dirty look

they need to update his offical website and put soem screenshots from the 2004 games, :banghead: old ass pictures

my friends and I watched the first 5 rounds of the finals at around 2 am PST and then they went off to other BS and BOB COSTAS said that they will broadcast the final part of it later on in the evening... we ended up staying up till like 5:30 am to see him :lol::lol::lol:

he messed up on the last three rounds, and the stupid cocking chinese dude beat him and this balding ugly ass australian dude did a SENSATIONAL dive that brought him to 2nd place. I hate that guy, but shiet he can flocking dive haha.

oh well Alexandre Despatie didn't win that night but he's still better looking than all of those stupid asses :afro::afro:

i find it hilarious how he's candian and yet they show hella footage of him on NBC, cause they know he sells ratings haha :D

and oh yeah, paul hamm is a stupid a$$ ma$#@ with the most annoying voice in the world, that guys should just give the goddamn medal to the korean dude he performed so much better than whack ass paul hamm

and our sync swimming team "USA" stunk they should just return to girls gone wild *nod*

i'm also glad that the two hot girls in the beach vollyball team won gold, too bad i didn't see that happen.

yap, it was fun.

time to wait till 2008 in china :punk:

Edited by -VIOLENCE-

and oh yeah, paul hamm is a stupid a$$ ma$#@ with the most annoying voice in the world, that guys should just give the goddamn medal to the korean dude he performed so much better than whack ass paul hamm

hell yea. :banghead: but whats done is done..no gold for the korean gymnasts.. :afro:

I had to miss Saturday Night Live because they were showing this... Anyway, I usually had the t.v. on when they were showing the "games" (though most of the competitions weren't even games), but didn't pay much attention to most of them.

I was more interested in the basketball, tennis, and soccer matches, but whenever I was around, they'd always show some boring crap like swimming, gymnastics, track, etc. I don't know, I didn't really feel anything for what I could see (which were mainly track, swimming, etc.).

through the years the olympics got more commercial and in eventuallity

it will be just be one long ad for sneakers

i still watch it but really what is the point of watching a person

swim the fastest or throw a friggin ball even when my country wins what do i get anything does my country gain anything but an ego

no

and then there's the political crap that i am not even going to start

olympics is a farce to only make you feel good about something you cannot do

the onlything good is the opening and closing ceromonies

the end.

the NBA basketball team aren't the dream team anymore, they suck comparing to the 1992 dream team back when basketball was actually fun to watch nod*

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Anyways, i watched most of the olympic sports, as they are televised here in Australia practically 24/7.

Craziest moment was that dude who tackled that marathon runner on the final day if competition. What a loser.

Athens was a good Olympics, but it wasn't as good as Sydney 2000. China 2008 though will probably better them both.

I dun watch OLympics although it is easily available. Simply no time for that. The only event I catch is wrestling.

There is one Egyptian guy who is really good and rumours stated that he might join WWE after Olympic!! Hehehehe, we might have the former Olympic champion Vs the Current Olympic Champion. I can smell it!!!!

The Korean Women's basketball team lost to NZ womens team... They never made it to the quarter finals.... :(