• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know where to download it?

..... :)

Yeah, but I can't tell you.

Sooo sad :)

However, maybe you could tell him/her in the good forum.

Uh.....slashdot? :(

Well, I was thinking about somewhere a little nearer... You know, the one only for premium members?

Do you know where to download it?

..... :)

Yeah, but I can't tell you.

Sooo sad :)

However, maybe you could tell him/her in the good forum.

Uh.....slashdot? :(

Well, I was thinking about somewhere a little nearer... You know, the one only for premium members?

That's the way to go nowadays. ;)

Juniel if you want to request a rom please do it in the right place or else i or some other mod will close this thread

i edited your last request post and that will be your last chance bud so plz read the new rules beofre making another mistake :(

Edited by Prican25

Juniel if you want to request a rom please do it in the right place or else i or some other mod will close this thread

i edited your last request post and that will be your last chance bud so plz read the new rules beofre making another mistake :(

Just direct this whole thing to the new corner then :)

i edited your last request post and that will be your last chance bud so plz read the new rules beofre making another mistake :)

But that is very obvious thing and pretty unsurprised to see Juniel did that mistake if I were him/her. (Damn, keep thinking whether Juniel is he or she. That's your fault, L.S.D. :( )

i edited your last request post and that will be your last chance bud so plz read the new rules beofre making another mistake :)

But that is very obvious thing and pretty unsurprised to see Juniel did that mistake if I were him/her. (Damn, keep thinking whether Juniel is he or she. That's your fault, L.S.D. :( )

It's a he. I never met a girl who likes rom :)

But that is very obvious thing and pretty unsurprised to see Juniel did that mistake if I were him/her. (Damn, keep thinking whether Juniel is he or she. That's your fault, L.S.D. :lol: )

It's a he. I never met a girl who likes rom :(

I have. A dying breed maybe, but they do exist. :(

Edited by Agozer

Okay, sorry about that. I breached a rule already...heh...

I will not make another mistake!(or at least try not to... :lol: )