Neo Geo Battle Coliseum

jbenner

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, the upper link is a fake or not?  :thumbsup:

I hope they'll put some Last Blade chars into the game, like Kaede or Setsune.  :)

So the title is already flawed, they don't use only Neo Geo games

Not only neogeo? I hope it means, there will be Waku Waku 7, ROTD & Matremelee chars. :(

They don't own Rage of the Dragons...and neither Matremelee :(

I also didn't confirm the picture was real or not, thats up in the air until we see arcadia scans.

Edited by K`dash

I'm just glad that with the arrival of the atomiswave we will have a plethora of new 2d fighters. Rumble Fish looks great. And even if this is SNK's answer to CJF I don't mind at all. Although I will be spending a lot more money on games.

Rumble Fish is 3D. It also has crap controls, like Force Five.

I'd like to also tell you, that Sammy's recent wave of new, crappy fighters, aren't coming to console either.

Edited by K`dash

K I think you might have Rumble Fish mistaken for another game...

THE RUMBLE FISH

This 2D fighting game consists (currently) of 7 playable characters that all have their own individual special arts, skills and super moves.Rumble Fish is a one on one fighting game which involves one person using their mind to manipulate their opponents mind in such a manner that allows them to gain the advantage over his/her opponent/opponent's character. This form of game system is both fun and challenging and keeps you hooked forever. Each character has their very own artistic and original designs, along with personalities and stories behind them too.

For this fast-paced action one-on-one game you will always have to be on your toes, as you never know at what second your opponent will strike!

From: http://www.sammyeurope.co.uk/coin-op/atomiswave.html

And I am considering purchasing an atomiswave cabinet thats why I'm lamenting the pending loss of so much money. :thumbsup:

edit: Geez I cannot type today!

Edited by jbenner

K I think you might have Rumble Fish mistaken for another game...
THE RUMBLE FISH

This 2D fighting game consists (currently) of 7 playable characters that all have their own individual special arts, skills and super moves.Rumble Fish is a one on one fighting game which involves one person using their mind to manipulate their opponents mind in such a manner that allows them to gain the advantage over his/her opponent/opponent's character. This form of game system is both fun and challenging and keeps you hooked forever. Each character has their very own artistic and original designs, along with personalities and stories behind them too.

For this fast-paced action one-on-one game you will always have to be on your toes, as you never know at what second your opponent will strike!

From: http://www.sammyeurope.co.uk/coin-op/atomiswave.html

And I am considering purchasing an atomiswave cabinet thats why I'm lamenting the pending loss of so much money. :thumbsup:

edit: Geez I cannot type today!

Wow, they lie.

I saw vids of this game, it's not anywhere close to 2D. Unless their pulling a Killer Instinct.

Edited by K`dash