Official: Naruto thread

BIGWORM

Lol I like that ending, has a certain "Guys taking the girls out for a night" vibe.

You guys seriously need to read the manga, the sh!t going down is epic.

So smile.... Stand firm!!!

LETS DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!!!!

LMAO

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Woah, he freaking went 6 tails! SIX MOFO TAILS. The past few weeks for the manga have been nothing but epic sh!t. Now Hinata is dead, Kakashi is dead, and Naruto is going full out balls to the walls against pain, and he still has a hermit left, and both 8 tails village leet team and Sasuke's team are on the way to Konoha right now as well (which is blown up, only Gai's team is 100% healthy status, even freaking Tsunade is in critical condition). Next week is "Main Pain(nagato)" vs. "Six Tailed Naruto". (the skeleton forming outside his body now is rad), how will the manga end!?

Seriously, don't read it unless you read the manga, it'll surprise you and depress you if all you do is watch the anime atm.

Woah, he freaking went 6 tails! SIX MOFO TAILS. The past few weeks for the manga have been nothing but epic sh!t. Now Hinata is dead, Kakashi is dead, and Naruto is going full out balls to the walls against pain, and he still has a hermit left, and both 8 tails village leet team and Sasuke's team are on the way to Konoha right now as well (which is blown up, only Gai's team is 100% healthy status, even freaking Tsunade is in critical condition). Next week is "Main Pain(nagato)" vs. "Six Tailed Naruto". (the skeleton forming outside his body now is rad), how will the manga end!?

Seriously, don't read it unless you read the manga, it'll surprise you and depress you if all you do is watch the anime atm.

Agreed. Seriously

Why the hell is he teaming up with a retarded toad?

Quite possibly some of the most crap-tacular filler since the don kanonji crap in bleach...

It's to emphasize a new form he's going to train soon after the Sasuke/Itachi ark, it's called Hermit Mode. Without putting to much detail into it, the frogs are needed and train with Naruto so that they can become partners (like Jiraryai was stating early in the filler when he was trying to make Naruto dance in sync). Anyways, this new form allows him to make the RasenShuryouken (totally misspelled that) without killing his Chakra Nerves, and a bunch of other crazy crap (like insta-facepalm of death!) It'll be worth it in the end, Hermit Mode is bad ass!

The filler isn't TOO horrible, but it is needed to emphasize a ton of crap going down soon.

• 2 months later...

Who said NAruto character design is great?--- I think like bleach... it is really simple... I suppose it is because to the nature of the battles and fast scenes... but simple after all... Don´t get me wrong... In fact, battles are what i like from naruto... because as someone said before... it brings us back to the old cartoons like Saint Seiya... Dragon Ball and many others...

• 1 month later...

The climax for the Naruto-Pain battle was...kind of a let down. Kakashi was dead, Hinata was dieing, and Pain just does "Magical Revive Jutsu" and boom! Everyone's alive and kicking again (except for Tsunade, which somehow is still knocked out!). The whole "forgivness" thing though had me, but the stupidity of the revive jutsu just let all the seriousness disappear. Bleh, and now Danknoob is Hokage? I saw it coming, but that easy? It's starting to feel rushed (after this much time what's the point in increasing pace...)

^All Manga related stuff, read at your own risk!

The only problem with saying "naruto is awesome for the fighting scenes" is I barely see flat out battles.

Sure they go ahead and "Engage" in battle but Im still looking for a fight that rivals RockLeevsGaara and NarutoVsSasuke. The last fight in the 1st series had the animation simplified even more but they amade it all super smoothe which just FRIGGIN ROCKED with its fast pace.

Im going by the anime btw, and the only semi-epic fights i've seen is GaaraVsDeidra and fourtailsVS Orochimaru.

Actully all the fights with Deidra was fun to watch, he's my fav villian by performance.

This is an EPIC pic to me!

THe only problem is I dont recall seeing HALF of all these people in the actaul manga!

What's the point of the designs if the host spuoosidely dies?

Anyone know wats da dizzle with the hosts?

*SPoiler alert in the pic*

Oh btw, I JUST caught up to the manga which is why i finally understand everything u guys were talking about.

You think Hinata will get with NAruto now? He sure didnt give her that "Wow, you confessed to me" stare after the fight.

post-4313-1246848419_thumb.jpg

It sucks that most of the hosts died, and I even had that up as a wallpaper for a while.

Btw Shoma, there are some anime-only members on the forum :), don't spoil it for em :D.

I have no idea, I hoping that nothing serious happens yet in any of the love relationships, it's just not a good time right considering everyone is either fighting or arguing. Personally though, I'm more of a SakuraXNaruto dude.

*edited for da lazy eyed members*

I just realized how to use the spoiler thingie, lol

Yeah so anyway, I saw a hint of jelousy in Sakura a bit there too. THe author made sure to leave little signs in Sakura's behvaior ever since she started watching him train.

But I could be over thinking it. AGH man, that sucks! Some of those guys look so cool! I mean they have to do something BS rebirth thing again with them or they would of bothered making designs for them. I mean I never seen so many revivals in an anime before! Gaara kinda made sense but then BAM, BAm BAM! People refusing to die.

Things just got interesting, is Danzo Madara or another Uchiha? I'm going for Madara, the end of the last chapter he had that same sinister face he tends to put on whenever he's smiling.