Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BIGWORM

Official: Naruto thread

I don't remember Naruto pausing his training, and going on a mission mid-way!!?????? I remember him rushing that training, and then saving someones arse after getting atked by the two akatsu immortal members!!

WTFFFF??????

They seriously are doing fillers when they are already far enough behind??????!!!!

When did he ever pause his training?

I don't remember this happening, in the anime or the manga. When you talk about his training, you mean of him developing his wind chakra?

In the anime , today's episode that dattebayo just released, it ends with him pausing his training right before he's supposed to go into cutting water from grass. The episode ends with him and Teak Kakashi walking out of the town complaining on how they paused his training.

In the anime , today's episode that dattebayo just released, it ends with him pausing his training right before he's supposed to go into cutting water from grass. The episode ends with him and Teak Kakashi walking out of the town complaining on how they paused his training.

Thanks...i wont waste time watching it....seriously.. i thank you.

just watched the Shipudden movie today...it wasnt bad, except that in the end they had kinda a cheesy ending...I did like how it was a darker theme the the other ones though...

Take this with a grain of salt since it's only coming from word of mouth, but I've heard a few people mention it'll only be 5 episodes long. I find that believable since the manga is so far ahead of the anime there's no point for a long filler arc.

just watched the Shipudden movie today...it wasnt bad, except that in the end they had kinda a cheesy ending...I did like how it was a darker theme the the other ones though...

i liked the darker theme as well but the ending was so stupid