Official: Naruto thread

BIGWORM

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is the game good//?/ good graphics? battle?

the one i got was import for ps2. part 2 is comin out soon. part one, is awesome. cel shaded action-fighting game. its not like ur typical sf or kof game. its more like power stone but much better. i love it =) its fun...

narutonaru_ps2object_160_01jp.jpg

031024_naruto_bg08.jpg

031024_naruto_bg05.jpg

if ur a naruto fan, ull appreciate the game a lot more...

Edited by BoomBa_GoosE

is the game good//?/ good graphics? battle?

the one i got was import for ps2. part 2 is comin out soon. part one, is awesome. cel shaded action-fighting game. its not like ur typical sf or kof game. its more like power stone but much better. i love it =) its fun...

narutonaru_ps2object_160_01jp.jpg

031024_naruto_bg08.jpg

031024_naruto_bg05.jpg

if ur a naruto fan, ull appreciate the game a lot more...

Gamecube Version > PS2.

Except the Gamecube controller is deformed. Whose idea that was I don't know...they said it was so people could tell where the buttons are without having to lookd down at the controller. But I know where they are anyway.

Anyone, just any new anime or anime veterans should check out Naruto, no doubt.. I have ever seen through the majoirty rate.. it has burst out like no other anime.

To me, Naruto is a better anime compare to DragonBall series, you get a better far too interest plot, its funny, its dynamic, it spice up emotions and great a terrfic followed up story.

btw.. All naruto fans should check out the new Naruto Movie Special Presentation, it's fully sub yet again the best naruto sub-group out there none other than Anime-Heaven.

http://a.scarywater.net/animeheaven/[A-H]_Naruto_Movie_Special_[bA73864E].avi.torrent

its as long as an episode.. close to 25mins. Include more movie scenes, a few documentary, which you get to see the voice actors and the creator of Naruto, its a must-have, so get it while it last B)

i just got into watching this anime and its absolutly one of the best i wish i could find someone to send me all the old ones on a disc or something lol , i dont know how i missed out on this great series. the last one i watched i think it was 97 was freaking hilarious.