Official: Naruto thread

BIGWORM

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yea i was hoping for an epic fight between Sora and Naruto but o well... at leat the filler is over now and it's back on track

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, Asuma been gettin this air-time and he's been in the last openings but i got one question.....

CAn he do anything more then make his weapon glow!?!?!?!?!

I mean I seen a move on NArul2 when he went like hyper speed and slashed through the ground and everything but I have yet to see Asuma do anything cool. The 12 kings expectations must have been low because even that monk looked alot more cooler than Asuma with his buddha hand attack(or w/e).

Can sum1 who reads da manga verify that Asuma does something amazing in the future eps.

ANd i call me crazy but am I the only who's like soo into the opening song about the blue. blue sky.

The one thing i wish we could emulate from Japan is the dedication to opening songs for series.

• 3 weeks later...

We haven't seen anything new from Naruto yet, besides that Odama Rasengan. I'm tired of seeing his Shadow Clones. Show us some new skills during that year plus of filers. Even Sasuke busted out with a sword. Oh yeah, where in the hell is Hinata. She is my favorite female character.

• 4 months later...