Official: Naruto thread

BIGWORM

It just seems unoffical and kinda fake when i see fillers, like at the end filler of the old naruto. gaara did that new sand move where he threw like this sand sword.

I cant really consider that a real move. I guess i m just too anxious to see sasuke vs Orichmaru - itachi and Ichigo VS that "really tall guy with the huge sword".

Edited by Shoma

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It just seems unoffical and kinda fake when i see fillers, like at the end filler of the old naruto. gaara did that new sand move where he threw like this sand sword.

I cant really consider that a real move. I guess i m just too anxious to see sasuke vs Orichmaru - itachi and Ichigo VS that "really tall guy with the huge sword".

Uhh, are you talking about the right series?

Uhh, are you talking about the right series?

lol it sounds like he's being watching some really really cool fillers, lol

I do like naruto but cant stand the opening themes for both vers but more so chronicles.

I can't believe I use to complain about fist of the north star/ dbz fillers this taking the pi** especially with the manga so far ahead. I'd rather do more character profiles on characters like Anko, Kureani etc so you understand more where they coming from rather than pointless missions. So the current one has some merit as we find more info where the person is coming from.

I do like naruto but cant stand the opening themes for both vers but more so chronicles.

I can't believe I use to complain about fist of the north star/ dbz fillers this taking the pi** especially with the manga so far ahead. I'd rather do more character profiles on characters like Anko, Kureani etc so you understand more where they coming from rather than pointless missions. So the current one has some merit as we find more info where the person is coming from.

Which person? YOU mean Sora? Isnt he another filler char made for the anime?

AWww...thats weak!

A guy who's inserted with some the kyubii's leftover chakra?!

At least the wood dude(1st hokag'e clone), it seemd kinda plausible since Orichamru was known for doing experiments..

o wait no sora no freaking confused the names

Sora's pure filler!

The non-filler character I was thinking about was Sai.

Yea Sora's pure filler, that douche sucks ass, he cries more then a baby, gtfo plz :D.

o wait no sora no freaking confused the names

Sora's pure filler!

The non-filler character I was thinking about was Sai.

Yea Sora's pure filler, that douche sucks ass, he cries more then a baby, gtfo plz :D.

LOL! Okay there we go!

I was bout to hate the naruto writer for a second there....

Which person? YOU mean Sora? Isnt he another filler char made for the anime?

I said person because I did want to spoil it for someone else not up to date

3rd Hokage son Asurma

So far there was no real background to him other than being an uncle and son of the 3 hokage.

I my self got caught off guard when accidently reading a post from the manga not tv series about the death of a char.