Official: Naruto thread

BIGWORM

If u didnt finish the 1st series of naruto, will be able to catch on to the new ones. I stopped watching it right when they beat that guy with the wierd heads on his back hump.

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its a shame the 1hour special isn't this week. Well theres next week. :huh:

Sofar shippuuden seems to be going pretty great. Although the IMO the fillers weren't so bad. if anyone reads the manga comic's well you might know what happens next. Incase no one here knew that. :afro:

The date for the one hour special advertised at the end of Shippuuden 005 was mistakenly given as March 22nd. It is actually March 29. We thank you for your understanding and patience as we continue to deliver you high-quality in fansubbing.

Sorry magnis, that's next week.

http://yhbt.mine.nu/pr/23

bah i hate dattebayo, damn mistakes, stupid tricks, and all those fake episodes hehe. I want back ANBU and AnimeOne :afro:

This episode, was a two week wait, although the one hour special sort of makes up for it, the content of the episode, can be explained in seconds...

Naruto is doing the same thing as Bleach right now, but just like the fillers, their version is utter crap and filled with nothing but pointless scenes.

I say a good 30 minutes of this "One hour special" was just art being thrown at you or re-done.

It's like if someone handed you a sentence, and asked you to lengthen that tiny piece of information to a entire research paper that can get a passing grade.

man naruto is going down hill well at least the anime is, it's gettin too boring

• 1 month later...

The 3rd Naruto movie sucks..... well I like rock lee's kicking of the asses :huh:. Naruto looks cool a bit at the beach as well, but everything else is so retarded!!

Also, why must they change the appearance of rasengan in every freaking movie!! Even when it doesn't make sense!!!???

I agreed almost 100% with drake. The Rocklee battle was pretty much the only greatest highlight. I mean seriously, up to the middle point it was just boring kiddie typical anime. Then things tend to get excited but it didn't keep up the hype. But hey, this is the last naruto movie for the first arc. The upcoming shippuden movie looks tigh so far, and the plot seems pretty crazy when I read wiki and saw the trailer: *cough*naruto died*cough* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naruto:_Shipp...ABden_the_Movie

Also, why must they change the appearance of rasengan in every freaking movie!! Even when it doesn't make sense!!!???

indeed, the first one did not make sense either. I mean, multi rainbow color rasengan? gaytastically awsome *sigh* I swear the creator of Naruto needs to stop milking naruto like this, no wonder why alot of ppl claimed this anime to be very overrated and I do agree sometime. The first arc is overrated when the fillers start pouring in, but I'm very impressed (as expected) with shippuden so far, that is indeed the true naruto anime we're been waiting for all year and not some stupid episode about curry soup ;P

hmm just watched episode 12 of shippuuden and wow it was boring too much talking @_@ not enough action i think naruto is going to kick the crap out of itachi :thumbsup1:

• 1 month later...

Okay, I'm a lil late!. BUt i couldn't help but notice, now I've reached a part where each episodes is like just random crap. I keep watching and watching and all I'm getting random episodes that has nothing to do with the search for sasuke, the katsuki or the Snake guy- a.k.a -fillers, i believe... SO...

Which #episode can I go to skip all of them and resume the main storyline?

Edited by Shoma