Official: Naruto thread

BIGWORM

Wow, naruto is god.

Damn if he did clone training from the begining hokage will look like a nobody in comparason

the manga is getting really good, i can't wait till the anime go back on track with the manga

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, naruto is god.

Damn if he did clone training from the begining hokage will look like a nobody in comparason

the manga is getting really good, i can't wait till the anime go back on track with the manga

Same here, the anime at the moment, is to pathetic for words imo.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

200 was released last week and it was a complete filler. There still going on about the carpenter, I'm pretty sure it'll end next week if not the week after. Since naruto is getting a scheduale change, now it'll air on thursday's and bleach will move into naruto's currect spot starting october.

the next epp is going to be the last epp in teh filler series (suppsedly). Then there is a recap epp, and then finally, in teh first week of october, naruto has a 90 minute premeir of the new arc on thursday (its new night) so the sub should be available by friday. I think that this is the Kakashi Gaiden Special and teh new arc...

has it been a full year of fillers yet or did it pass that already? wouldn't it be really messed up if they had 3 full years of fillers since that's how much time was skipped in the manga

• 3 weeks later...