Official: Naruto thread

BIGWORM

Are you insulting bleach agozer there by ep 54 :P

I know. I have all of them, and have only watched three so far. But seriously, what is it that makes them keep doing a series for that long?

Granted, if the japanese would have made Love Hina or Mahou Sensei Negima follow the manga by the latter, those series would have been close to 100 episodes or more.

Besides, I'm not insulting, just stating an opinion.

O, couldn't tell :s.... but even though short anime's are good (FLCL (idk why its good it just is) and Samurai Champloo), there just to short ><. I always ask for more (especially hellsing)

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you insulting bleach agozer there by ep 54 :P

I know. I have all of them, and have only watched three so far. But seriously, what is it that makes them keep doing a series for that long?

Granted, if the japanese would have made Love Hina or Mahou Sensei Negima follow the manga by the latter, those series would have been close to 100 episodes or more.

Besides, I'm not insulting, just stating an opinion.

O, couldn't tell :s.... but even though short anime's are good (FLCL (idk why its good it just is) and Samurai Champloo), there just to short ><. i always ask for more hellsing>

Well yeah, Hellsing is special since they never bothered to finish it... up until now anyway.

naruto has been boring for about a month and a half now :P

Blood+ just started and it looks promising. It's based off the OVA Blood The Last Vampire. Only has about 52 episodes.

• 3 weeks later...

These fillers just keep getting dumber and dumber. they think showing stupid fillers is better than putting it on hold?