Official: Naruto thread

BIGWORM

2 minutes in and i can tell ya that they did a pretty cruddy job on the voices. oh well i'll still watch it.

but i am sure after 5 or so episodes i'll get used to it. even if they did edit out the blood. but he still does hissexy jutsu, just no nose bleeds :o

Edited by oshisama

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's not at all surprising to have females voice male characters. They've been doing that for ages.

one perfect example of that is bart simpson. that blew me away when i found that out when i was a child. crazy...

anyways, back to nartuo. i hate the way they say his name. even though its suppose to sound like that acording to american english language, NAR-ROO-TOW sounds so ugly.

Hinata's new moves is awsome. it's like shooting lasers out but how she's just standing there moving only her arms is weird

a three episode filler... and ended with a lame ending.. man, could they just hurry it up and end the fillers already, because more fillers are gonna be the same as this, no matter what. I can't stand seeing fillers wasting so much time, just get to part 2 already.

i dunno i liekd the last ones. the ending was weak but it was enjoyable. i stopped reading the manga after kakashi's gaiden. so when it gets back on track i'll start reading it again.