Official: Naruto thread

BIGWORM

i saw it coming but the anime was getting good so i don't want it to stop yet, maybe at the end of the fights would've better cause those are some awsome fights and i want to c in on anime

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I need to get this out, so if you all excused me..

FUCK YOU SHOPRO AND CARTOON NETWORK, AND DAMN AMERICA, ALWAYS DESTROY EVERY GOOD ANIME AROUND.

at least I hope AonE keep their words about subbing.. and God, just GOD hope they won't license bleach.

I need to get this out, so if you all excused me..

FUCK YOU SHOPRO AND CARTOON NETWORK, AND DAMN AMERICA, ALWAYS DESTROY EVERY GOOD ANIME AROUND.

at least I hope AonE keep their words about subbing..  and God, just GOD hope they won't license bleach.

Be glad it isn't 4kids.

Ever heard of Adult Swim? "Not for Kids" isn't a reason not to air anything on Cartoon Network anymore. Unless it's REALLY not for kids.

I have mixed feelings about Cartoon Network. The only anime they've aired that I ever liked was Cowboy Bebop, which is among the best dubs I've ever heard and wasn't flocked with in any significant way (save possibly the twin towers sequence). As such, I can't really hold a grudge. If they bring it over and it's good, and I don't mind at all. That's how mainstream US audiences get exposed to anime, and ultimately it means more of it.

at least I hope AonE keep their words about subbing.. and God, just GOD hope they won't license bleach.

Magnis, could you provide a link to AonE stating that they will continue subbing? If iAonE keeps subbing I wont delete my collection but if they dont, I might as well delete it.

and God, just GOD hope they won't license bleach.

they will...believe that.

Indeed they will, but that doesn't necessarily mean that all the groups will give up subbing it untill it's finished.