FFXI

Tsukiyo

Game name: Final Fantasy XI

System: PC and Playstation2

Company: SquareEnix

I thought this game was going to be fun and great because its online and i can play with people all over the globe. So I bought it on PC and after month of playing by myself since noone would take me into their party bc i was a low level, I terminated my subscrition since it was not fun trying to play this all alone.

I give it 0.

you call yerself a RPG gamer ? geez, you just disgrace yerself over a lack of patience, all RPG experts, work from the bottom to up, if you plan to join a party, you need be experience in the field, because they will acquire you whenever a battle is engage. You are starting out like you already know the whole game, com on.. take some time and go solo, work yer way up eventually, a team leader might recruit you instead.

This doesn't follow the standard review guidelines...

I played it off a friends account once, didn't really get me hooked. And I played for a while. If I have to spend the first 10 levels fighting rabbits and bees, I get pissed off. :punk:

Naturally, with any job, you're suppose to start partying at level 15. A Black Mage can go solo for a very long time though. I've seen it done. Once you hit 15 head to Valkrum Dunes or Buburimu Penninsula and work at getting the 3 items to complete the quest to get the ability to use Sub-jobs. 90% of the time, you'll complete the quest at level 20. At level 20, you can then work at getting your Chocobo Liscense. Not that hard. Then it's on to level 30 to be able to acquire quests that'll give you Advance Jobs. I found all this easy with Thief. Though be warned, Warriors, Red Mages and Paladins don't like Thiefs too much cuz they can't comprehend their ownage. Hell, at level 15, you're already the strongest job because of Sneak Attack.

Anywho.

I find it lame that you just sat and waited instead of asking or starting your own party.

I didn't ask to join any party, i just wanted someone to travel with me or to talk too. Everyone I met was very rude to me. The only thing I liked in FFXI was playing tetra master. Til I lost all my best cards because I was a moron and duel with a guy with higher exp than me.