Best mod chip for ps2

Tsukiyo

I was wondering what the best mod chip is for the ps2 and how much would it cost? My Ps2 is very old i bought it when they were releashed, and i don't want to take it apart. So is there a way i can play my burned back ups of psx and ps2 games without installing a mod chip into the motherboard??

Swap Disk, But I Heard That They Can :banghead: Up The Thingy That Makes Ur Ps2 Tray Open And Close.

EDIT: I Forgot That You Can GEt A Filptop Like The PSX's So That Ur Tray Thingy Is Ok, But That Means You Have To Take It Apart.

Edited by 666Ghost

hey Tsukiyp can u change ur icon and sig cuz i hate freddy and he's scary

Freddy's supposed to be scary. Just don't look at the picture or alternatively, block it.

Edited by Agozer

DMS3 is best as as it does a lot more things then any other mod tho the matrix infinity mod seem to be a very close second choice since its similar but unlike DMS3 it automatically detects the media type where the other mods you need to hold a button to go into a certain mode like ps1/dvd mode.

if you don't care for extra options that matrix or DMS3 offer, i suggest getting a duo2 mod has they cut down the wire amount on installs and works on all current ps2's.

price wise, duo2 being the cheapest at $15 and up while matrix infinity and DMS3 is around $50 and up

hey Tsukiyp can u change ur icon and sig cuz i hate freddy and he's scary

Freddy's supposed to be scary. Just don't look at the picure or alternatively, block it.

Way ahead of you.