(Snk vs Capcom 2) what are your hopes

Aoshi

I'll say the line that I hinted in one of my previous posts.... Capcom fighting games have too many Ryu clones. Pathetic.

I agree 120%. 5 (At least) is way too many.

I never liked Capcom's character designs. They all seem so unmotivated.

I think I'll be sticking with SNK, thank you. :peopleseybrow:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And it's Aotusukan.

Nobody really gives a damn what it was suppose to be. It's Shotokan to us so we are saying Shotokan no matter what.

Whuat!? You dare challange K'anon Man?! Back heathen and to thy kennel you filthy hound!! :blink:throwup3

And it's Aotusukan.

Nobody really gives a damn what it was suppose to be. It's Shotokan to us so we are saying Shotokan no matter what.

And fighting games have storyline at all.

I'm right, and you're following Capcom U.S.A's crappy translation.

And why did you even responed to it if and I quote "Nobody really gives a damn."

I rest my case.

Yes, I acknowledge that it was a crappy translation but they didn't change it back for the later SFs so therefore it's Shotokan.

I told you nobody cares cuz you popped it up as if anyone really does. I warned you. Now you're b!tching and trying to politically correct my sayings. Lame too.

Your case is lame and ain't rested.

Yes it is! RESTED IT IS! GO BEAT THOSE GUYS WHO SAYS SNAKE IS IN EATER!

lmao.....

QOTD! :D

(Okay, I rest my stomachache :D )

K' dash, could you tell me about Dan's personal background. For me, I thought he is one of Akuma's disciples. :D

Sometimes he is Yuri Sakazaki in men styles IMO. Copy some of the fighters' poses. :punk:

And bring back that crazy Norimaru! B)

Dan, was kicked out of Gouken's (Gouki's brother, Gouki = Akuma) school because he wanted to use his fighting for revenge against Sagat, who kill his father for the God of Muy Thai title in Thailand(I have offical art). Dan was made purely to make fun of the Art of Fighting games, particually Robert. Also they say they got him made up from art work of Sagat holding a beaten fighter in a pink gi, who is, offically confirmed, to be Dan.

Awesome backround ^

They should have some fighters from maybe... Rage of the Dragons? Is that SNK? Or how about Breakers! hahahaha! World Heroes wouldn't be that bad either.

For capcom. Get Haggard and Cody.

Also they say they got him made up from art work of Sagat holding a beaten fighter in a pink gi, who is, offically confirmed, to be Dan.

I have that pic but it's an orange gi not pink.