Man, its sure taking forever for SSVS to come out.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Segnificant upgrades over SSV, addition of 3 classic boss characters, including one that was completely remade and Gaoh, new music, classic III and IV levels. EVERYONE CAN GET CUT IN HALF!

Downs: No story mode at all. Sub-bosses Yumeji and Sankuro and hidden character Poppy not in the game. Some characters lost some kickass moves.

It's not a problem for me, that the bosses removed. I don't like that think with sankuro, he have striker chars, and I think Yumeji is just an ukyo clone with "transformation" moves. Gaoh was interesting I think, but his morphing technic was looking strange. He would be a nice simple character, but not a boss. So, I really hope SSVS will be better than SSV. I hate that one, because every good & original things are removed form it. FF4 was much better. I dunno why is it good for playmore to remove the good things and make the game much worse. They're acting strangely. For example: KOF Neowave: It will be a new kof with nothing new. All of the KOF03 updates were removed, what I really like. I also dont understand, why there are only 12 teams. Why don't they add teams like USA Sports Team or Ash Team again? Now it's atomiswave, there's enough disk space for all of the prevous kof games chars. But it's a good thing playmore recognized SSV was a s**t and trying to repair it in a Special release.

I bet I can say this well enough. 56 Characters, crappy ratio system, and it's terribly imbalanced IS CRAP.

Magis better know what game i'm talking about or else i'm sending anthrax to him.

I bet I can say this well enough. 56 Characters, crappy ratio system, and it's terribly imbalanced IS CRAP.

Magis better know what game i'm talking about or else i'm sending anthrax to him. 

Huh? What do you mean? MvC2?

It's not a problem for me, that the bosses removed. I don't like that think with sankuro, he have striker chars, and I think Yumeji is just an ukyo clone with "transformation" moves. Gaoh was interesting I think, but his morphing technic was looking strange. He would be a nice simple character, but not a boss. So, I really hope SSVS will be better than SSV. I hate that one, because every good & original things are removed form it. FF4 was much better. I dunno why is it good for playmore to remove the good things and make the game much worse. They're acting strangely. For example: KOF Neowave: It will be a new kof with nothing new. All of the KOF03 updates were removed, what I really like. I also dont understand, why there are only 12 teams. Why don't they add teams like USA Sports Team or Ash Team again? Now it's atomiswave, there's enough disk space for all of the prevous kof games chars. But it's a good thing playmore recognized SSV was a s**t and trying to repair it in a Special release.

SSV IS an improvement over SSIV. No stupid CD combos, ridiculously powerful fierce slashes, annoying flickering background crap. Plus more SSII like play mechanics like dodging, rolling makes it a winner. The only downside to SSV was the gameplay balance. (ie Yoshitora infinite and the qcf+B all day bullshit).

Edited by ugenn

Thats fixed in the MVS version, but in the AES version it's still censored, as in no one gets cut up.

SSV IS an improvement over SSIV. No stupid CD combos, ridiculously powerful fierce slashes, annoying flickering background crap. Plus more SSII like play mechanics like dodging, rolling makes it a winner. The only downside to SSV was the gameplay balance. (ie Yoshitora infinite and the qcf+B all day bullshit).

I agree, this game should be able to top if not, be better, then SS2 imho. It's that damn fun. I remember when SS2 came out, I was just a little lad, but it was damn fun. And SSV was good, then SSVS, will make it better! Edited by K`dash