Big Ass Emu Disc 3 - Arcade - Released

ShastaOrange

Hi all :lol:

I just got from a friend a rarred up version of Big Ass Emulator Disc 2 (Handhelds) named asBAED2.partxxx of 47.6mb filesize.The thing is that BAED2.part015.rar is corrupted though the filesize is the same as the others.If anyone can upload a par or something i would be thankfull....

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all. Glad to hear that the torrents will be up soon.

As for BAED4, I'm still not really sure what I want to do with it. As always, I'm open to suggestions.

cynic, I'd post that file for you, but I have deleted the original RAR files from the discs. Sorry, but I was really hurting for HDD space. If anyone else has that file, I'm sure cynic would appreciate it.

Hey all.  Glad to hear that the torrents will be up soon.

As for BAED4, I'm still not really sure what I want to do with it.  As always, I'm open to suggestions.

cynic, I'd post that file for you, but I have deleted the original RAR files from the discs.  Sorry, but I was really hurting for HDD space.  If anyone else has that file, I'm sure cynic would appreciate it.

Hmmm.... Suprnova is down for good. Does anyone have suggestions on where I should post the torrent so the most people will find it?

skinlayers

As for BAED4, I'm still not really sure what I want to do with it.  As always, I'm open to suggestions.

cynic, I'd post that file for you, but I have deleted the original RAR files from the discs.  Sorry, but I was really hurting for HDD space.   If anyone else has that file, I'm sure cynic would appreciate it.

Hmmm.... Suprnova is down for good. Does anyone have suggestions on where I should post the torrent so the most people will find it?

skinlayers

bt-xbox-sky.com or torrent-lab would prob be the safest bets IMO.

cynic, I'd post that file for you, but I have deleted the original RAR files from the discs.  Sorry, but I was really hurting for HDD space.   If anyone else has that file, I'm sure cynic would appreciate it.

skinlayers

Hey guys I'm new here. Just wondering on the status of these discs as torrents. Haven't seen them anywhere.

Also, I have asked a friend to send me the 3b disc through a p2p program. It will take a long time as its only going at 7-12 kb/s, but if I do get any of these discs I will help share them as they sound great.

By the way, are there any free newsgroup servers I can use? I have a 1GB limit/month on my current newsgroups, so there is no way for me to DL these discs on there, Thanks.

Edited by VandalHart

theres no good free newsgroup server but if you want it for just for a certain amount of gigs, i suggest news.astraweb.com as they offer 25gb for $10, 65gb for $25, and 280gb for $100 and those can be used at anytime (not monthly) and give you full speed and 4 connections :thumbsup:

they also offer monthly service starting at $10 a month but since i already use my isp's ngs, i just pay for the $10 for 25gb to do fills for the incompletes my isp gives me heh

Hmmm.... Suprnova is down for good.  Does anyone have suggestions on where I should post the torrent so the most people will find it?

skinlayers

Just tried both of those and their registrations are disabled. :P Any other suggestions? I think the whole BT community is still reeling from SN shutting down, and nobody seems to know what the 'best' server is right now. Maybe I'll just wait for Exeem?

skinlayers

Hmmm.... Suprnova is down for good.  Does anyone have suggestions on where I should post the torrent so the most people will find it?

skinlayers

Just tried both of those and their registrations are disabled. :P Any other suggestions? I think the whole BT community is still reeling from SN shutting down, and nobody seems to know what the 'best' server is right now. Maybe I'll just wait for Exeem?

skinlayers

I have BAED Disc 3a and Disc 3b on emule. I got them on there from a guy that also visits these forums. He set them up for me after I PMed him on xbox-scene forums asking about these discs as we both also go to those forums.

Anyway, it only took me 2 days to get each one on there which is not bad considering the size of the Isos.

Is it Okay with Shasta to put up emule links here for guys to get them or do you guys not want to share these discs with the public on there or what?

I read things on here where guys have said SN was too public or commerical or something so thats why they kept these files in newsgroups only and stuff. Let me know

Also, what will be on Disc 4?