Big Ass Emu Disc 3 - Arcade - Released

ShastaOrange

Sorry for the wait.  I do like the idea of others seeding the discs, since S***N*va is getting a little too high-profile for my tastes.  But also I don't believe in making any money from BAED (or even the appearance of doing so), so I will pay all shipping & media charges in exchange for your promise to share it.  Check your email for more info, skinlayers.

Thanks Shasta. I sent you an e-mail. And you have my word. At the very least I can get 2 people to see.

skinlayers

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, new to this forum and will be new to newsgroups starting this week. Quick question regarding the BAED. All my friends said to use newshosting.com because they are a top notch usenet service. When I went to their site to see what groups they supported, I didn't see the alt.binaries.cd.image.xbox group. Is that a problem or is the BAED floating around on different groups. Sorry if this is a dumb question but I searched and couldn't find an answer. Thanks in advance.

Shasta,

I got the discs a couple of days ago. Thanks again!!!!!

Everyone else,

S*p*n*va has been down, and I'm out of town, but I should be back on Saturday. I'm planning on putting BAED2 up at that time. The general plan is to let each disc seed for a week or so until it can sustain itself before putting up the next one.

skinlayers

Thanks Shasta for all your work on the BAED series. I have now got all 3 disc off of newsgroups but am having problems getting the FBA-XXX disc from BAED3 to run. It's showing that my last 2 rar files are incomplete. I am still really new to newsgroups so does anybody know how to fix this?

did you get the PARs? and use quickpar or whatever it's called. if not DL all the pars and get the program that applies them to the rars

thoght i'd mention that on alt.binaries.games.xbox newsgroup i saw a few of the baed discs, goodluck hunting :nuke:

Thanks Prican25 for the heads up. After a little searching, I found everything I needed.

did you get the PARs? and use quickpar or whatever it's called. if not DL all the pars and get the program that applies them to the rars

Thanks man. I was unfamiliar with PAR files and after a little reading and patching, I got everything working perfect. Thanks again to everybody for the help.

thoght i'd mention that on alt.binaries.games.xbox newsgroup i saw a few of the baed discs, goodluck hunting :nuke:

Thanks Prican25 for the heads up. After a little searching, I found everything I needed.

Thanks man. I was unfamiliar with PAR files and after a little reading and patching, I got everything working perfect. Thanks again to everybody for the help.

glad you got everything figured out. I know when I first hit the newsgroups the PAR thing threw me for a loop too. heheh.

now since I refuse to pay for newsgroups and my current ISP has horrible service if some one would seed a torrent I'd be happy. all I want is the mame disc as I have a full collection of FBA-xxx.