3 games you want the most

And another one...

Another attempt at a Speedball game. Speedball II was and is, IMO, the greatest futuristic sports game ever made - so fast, so brutal, so skillful. Speedball 2000 wasn't anywhere near as good.

But I would like to see another go at a new Speedball - a futuristic sports game done well would rock on today's PCs and consoles.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GTA: San Andreas (Gawd !! just release it already, all this stalking is driven me nuts with all those new features and stuff I heard about.)

Half Life 2 (another most anticipated game, errrr I want it for my new pc *if i could afford it* or just xbox *too much waiting ahhhh*)

Tekken 5 (looks good looks good)

Starcraft 2

That Would Be So Cool, But Sadly Liek K' Told Me A While Back The Developers Went To Other Companies :P

And The Games I Really Want Are:

Satarcraft Ghost(Punked Me Name(Time To Change It) Don't Have XBox, So BLAH!

Damn My Brain Cant Think Of Any More Games. I'll Gust Say THis:

Original Pc Games X2, Most Of My Games Are Off Suprnova, And I Barely Have Any Good Originals Games.

Yeah, MOST of the original starcraft team made a company called Flagship Studios. There is only 1 man from the original SC team taht still works at Blizzard.

Is there any reason Flagship Studios can't make the next Starcraft game? I'm assuming it's still licensed to Blizzard...but then, do they need the original team?

I don't get why some of you are expecting SC: Ghost, com on, you know it, we all know it, this isn't gonna be a stradegy game no more, no, it's all about 3rd person mode/FPS in role playing style. As most new installments on other platforms has to ruin the series :P'

I don't get why some of you are expecting SC: Ghost, com on, you know it, we all know it, this isn't gonna be a stradegy game no more, no, it's all about 3rd person mode/FPS in role playing style. As most new installments on other platforms has to ruin the series :P'

SC: Ghost's events happen RIGHT after Broodwar. So in essence, Ghost IS Starcraft 2. When will get our actual RTS View Starcraft is up to Blizzard and their inhouse devs(Blizzard North, WC3 team, D2 Team).

1. EXP AND ZENY HACK ON RAGNAROK ONLINE

2. TBA

3. TBA

Crisis Zone [PS2]

Out Run 2 [Xbox]

Dead or Alive Ultimate [Xbox] or Tekken 5 [PS2]

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku