AaaaHHhhH Calculus! Help Meee

lmao just copy someone else's packet...

hell yeah, i cheated my way through Junior/Seinor Year in HS in math classes *nod* :lol:

But in University/College, you will be found out pretty easily on those board exams. Anyways, if you don't learn and understand these basics properly, you WILL be screwed when it comes to the more advanced Math classes.

I went to university to escape math. :gangabanga:

I haven't done any maths since grade 10!

You haven't taken any english either have you? :spamspam: j/k

Australians aren't weird like you guys, we shorten mathematics as "maths".

waaaiiiit!

That was not posted right, I had all the spacing and everything to separate the fractions and the exponents from other terms. And yes this is the basic stuff, but thats not all of it, thats jus that one the types of problems I have to work out. Anyway I SHOULD know this but like I said...I forgot :gangabanga: Oh, and the book, yeah, that WOULD help IF I had one with me. Crap, the library...but I dont want to go there...Anyway, here's more problems, -______-; Nevermind, it wont turn up right, the forum will squish everything and so you wont be able to tell apart the terms. Arg, whyyy?!?!

Im gonna try to fix it now...

Edited by ThatHotAnimeGuy

Okay, I kinda fixed it, but in order to keep the spaces, I had to replace 'em with dots...AND EVEN THEN, IT STILL DIDNT TURN OUT RIGHT. Oh well. Oh, and I wasnt asking for answers...Im not like that, I know that I need to know HOW to do it and not jus get the answers.

Edit: Umm what would be nice is if you guys could jus email me. But here's another one...

f(x)={(3,5),(2,4),(1,7)} g(x)=√(x-3) h(x)={(3,2),(5,4),(1,6)} K(x)=x^2 +5

There's 6 but here's one: k^-1(x)= Orrr 1/(f(x))=

Edited by ThatHotAnimeGuy