US Doctors were involved in torture at Abu Grahib

To G:  What's the Hippocritical Oath?

Not the Hippocritical Oath, it's the Hippocratic Oath. It's an oath that doctors take when they graduate from medical school. There are different versions of it and it varies from school to school. It's basically an oath that says that we'll help patients no matter what and do nothing to harm them.

http://www.imagerynet.com/hippo.ama.html

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To G:  What's the Hippocritical Oath?

Not the Hippocritical Oath, it's the Hippocratic Oath. It's an oath that doctors take when they graduate from medical school. There are different versions of it and it varies from school to school. It's basically an oath that says that we'll help patients no matter what and do nothing to harm them.

http://www.imagerynet.com/hippo.ama.html

And need I remind you all that EVERY doctor that was posted in Iraq had taken that oath.

Skythe, you're not even worth arguing with.

Ffynnon - that is an interesting study -wonder if there's anything to it?

Antiwinner - yes, death is inevitable, but only death by natural causes. There's a big difference between dying of old age in your bed at 92, and being tortured to death, then revived, and then tortured again at 25 or whatever!

Edited by random guy

Much has been said here, so I'll only add a thing.

Once the US will have lost its economic and military supremacy, americans will be in DEEP trouble, because the rest of the world will undoubtly want a revenge. The worse the US gov acts now, the worse it'll be.

I really pity those americans that don't have that "flock everything outside of the US" mentality, because they'll suffer just as much as the others.

Don't think that day won't come, everything has an end.

Off-topic: I've been away for a while, I have many things to worry about right now. If everything goes alright I should be back here on a regular basis around october :clapping: