US Doctors were involved in torture at Abu Grahib

Have you ever heard of great achievements without some kind of tragedy. There is always a loss when you try to achieve something greater. You have to take things step by step. Maybe they will end up better, if not I feel bad. We didnt start off rich as flock out living life the way we see now. Its still not paradise in America. So Id rather care about my country before Iraq, you cry about it why? Because you live in another country and probably think we owe you something too. Get over it man

Edited by zhugeliang

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever heard of great achievements without some kind of tragedy. There is always a loss when you try to achieve something greater. You have to take things step by step. Maybe they will end up better, if not I feel bad.  We didnt start off rich as flock out living life the way we see now. Its still not paradise in America. So Id rather care about my country before Iraq, you cry about it why? Because you live in another country and probably think we owe you something too. Get over it man

I don't think your country owes us anything (in fact you're flocking US on the FTA, meaning the US will soon be getting rich off of exploiting us as well, so :gangabanga:) except an explanation. How the hell did your country get into such a state where the so-called "champion of democracy" ravishes smaller struggling countries, invades them and kills tens of thousands of people, steals their oil and get bloody rich off their suffering, and think all this is okay?

Edited by random guy

Holy crap!!! I didnt post on this thread to try to defend the actions of Bush. You love this crap dont you. Why dont you tell me why australians speak with an accent or why you thought it would be nice to teach kangaroos to box? I dont speak for Bush, I speak for myself. You might wanna take it easy on that pipe your smoking before you OD and pass out. Then I would suppose that you would say it was America's fault and start to rally against us?

Holy crap!!! I didnt post on this thread to try to defend the actions of Bush. You love this crap dont you. Why dont you tell me why australians speak with an accent or why you thought it would be nice to teach kangaroos to box? I dont speak for Bush, I speak for myself. You might wanna take it easy on that pipe your smoking before you OD and pass out. Then I would suppose that you would say it was America's fault and start to rally against us?

Actually, kangaroos box all by themselves - they don't need us to teach them.

They still need you to take bets. :gangabanga:

They still need you to take bets. :gangabanga:

:spamspam:

"Without America, their would be no pollution."

Yeah, and without Spain, America would never have been discovered, so go biatch at them for a while.

I'm sick and tired of people trying to make ME feel guilty and telling ME I'm responsible for what some flocked up nutjob tens of thousands of miles away did just because I'm an American.

"Yeah, yeah, bash America. Everyone is doing it, it's the latest craze. Nevermind our own faults and follies, we'll just blame the US." Hypocrits, all of you. Get off your moral high horses. Canadians and Australians have commited and still commit their own fair share of atrocities around the world.

Canadians prolonged a war in Sudan to get oil for THEMSELVES. That's right! Canadians use oil too!! =O! I didn't see you guys ranting about that.

Yeah, some twisted freak tortured somone. It's not the first time, it's not the worst time, and God knows it won't be the last time. Just because he was an American doesn't mean all Americans hold the same ideals as he did.

In fact, the tortures commited at those prisons make me sick, as an American it rubs against every fiber of my being, especially when we were supposed to be helping those people. I hope the ones responcible are punished for what they did, and anyone with any moral center can tell you it was wrong. It's against the laws, both internationally and within the US. Just because it happened doesn't mean I'm at fault, or Bush is at fault, it means someone somewhere did something they shouldn't have done. It happens all the time, all over the world, in all sorts of governments and societies. It's why we have laws.

Want an explanation you say? If Steve Irwin started feeding innocent people to crocodiles, would YOU owe ME an explanation?

Edited by Suzaku