US Doctors were involved in torture at Abu Grahib

>>NEWS<<

News has surfaced that American doctors were involved in the torture of Iraqi prisoners at Abu Grahib.

In some cases they faked death certificates to falsely certify that prisoners who had died of torture had instead died of "natural causes". In another case, a doctor revived a patient who had temporarily died of torture for the sole purpose of allowing him to be tortured again.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

flock Terrorists!!!!

flock Terrorists!!!!

You're a fool if you think the people being tortured in Iraq, Afghanistan and Cuba are all terrorists.

ok, then Flock them all for treating women like they are some kind of sub-human sand eating maggots! :lol:

no not everyone in the middle east is a terrorists but im gonna give my fellow country men the benefit of the doubt that they were only messing with terrorist, if they werent then flock them too but what the terrorists did to us was pretty flocked up and I care about home first before strangers. crap is flocked up any way you look at it but i can understand why they would do some stuff like that when you consider that people were so scared shitless that they rather jump out of the 100th story then stay in a crumbling tower.

Edited by zhugeliang

lol good job coppa

flock Terrorist!!! War is not the answer, Just Kill all those flockers!!!

no not everyone in the middle east is a terrorists but im gonna give my fellow country men the benefit of the doubt that they were only messing with terrorist, if they werent then flock them too but what the terrorists did to us was pretty flocked up and I care about home first before strangers.  crap is flocked up any way you look at it but i can understand why they would do some stuff like that when you consider that people were so scared shitless that they rather jump out of the 100th story then stay in a crumbling tower.

And just what did any of that, 911 or whatever, have to do with the people of Iraq, or even Saddam Hussein?

The answer? Nothing!

And just what did any of that, 911 or whatever, have to do with the people of Iraq, or even Saddam Hussein?

The answer? Nothing!

And just what the hell did we do to get some planes flown into buildings and killing hundreds of innocent people and screwing up out entire US economy? What did we have to do with that? i dont give a dam about saddam hussein, what the hell does that have to do with dudes getting tortured in prison? saddam killed his own brother but you arent making a big deal about that. i dont agree that we were over there and ill agree with you on that but wtf is the big deal. people are dying over here every day for no reason at all. lets see some action here at home before i give a dam about whats goin on over there in a prison of all places. im not trying to argue with you man i understand that your all riled up over america doin some sick crap but who knows maybe the dude raped his mom or soemthing. id kill him if he did that

Edited by zhugeliang

Saddam Hussein, and his country, have EVERYTHING to do with this, because that is where the bulk of the torturing is happening! Iraqis who had NOTHING to do with 911. NOTHING. There are no links between al Qaeda and Hussein's old government. Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden HATED each other. You really need to do some reading up on the Iraq war, because the only connection between Iraq and al Qaeda is that the population of both are muslim. I hope you're not insinuating that all muslims are terrorists, because that, my friend, is bigotry.

I think you got your mind set on being mad at something and here you are bickering about it left and right. I dont care about those dudes getting tortured in Iraq. Saddam Hussein was a maniac and he tortured his own people way more then what the hell they are doing over there. So some doctor tortured some guy in prison, big woopty flocking doo. Saddam kills his own people for his own personal gain. Hes rich while kids die in street. Make a posts about that and Ill see some point to your argument but until then you just keep talking like you knew the guy who got tortured. Okay thats some bad stuff that happened over there but what are you gonna do about it. Not a gad dam thing. Make a post on a board, that don't make no kind of difference to the guys over there in prison. Its nice that you keep up on current affairs and that you share it on the board but dam dude its a board because we get to post our own opinions, not so you can tell me what to think. I already stated that you made your point. Okay what now? I still feel the way I do, Flock Terrorist!!! Let them all burn in hell!!! If that dude did some sick crap maybe he deserved to die. If some American guy did it, he'll get his sooner or later. Take a chill pill. Go join a club or something if you feel so greatly about, just don't try to bash me for having an opinion.