Compiling Probs

Ghosty

Ok This Has Been Really Making Me Mad All Month, My Mame And Fba Keep Getting Errors Just When The Compile Is About To Finish.

Just Have A Look:

Mame

FBA

So hh What Should I Do? Reinstal Mingw From Scatch? I Did That With Mame, But Havent Done That For Fba Cuz It's Such A Pain. Thank You In Advance.

Can't really say with the MAME one (I've never compiled MAME the way you're going about it, and I've NEVER seen that lib before.......)

As for FBA, it appears you need the Direct X SDK, something I don't believe you can get for free.

Direct X SDK? Hmm Last Time When I Actrully Was Able To Compile It I Needed It, But If So, There's Always Getting It For Free, Get It?

Thanks You Guys You've Both been A Great Help, Now I Remembered I Have Another Problem, Whenever I Change The Pics For The Fba(Icons, Preview, Etc. Etc.) I Get THis Error:

make sure you have that windres resource script AND make sure the type of icon you wanna use is an.ico extension file and it's 48x48 in dimensions or less

and, to change the icons correctly, make sure you type "make clean" which will delete the obj folder cause you needa recompile the WHOLE thing

Edited by Weirdanzeige

Ya Weird It Is All Set Up Like ThatBut Still, I Resized Everything And The Extentions Are All Correct.

And Now My Mame Is Giving Me Even More Probs I Finished Compiling But The Mamelib.dll Is Only 6 mb It Should Be 40-50mb So It's Giving Me A Memory Read Error. This Isnt The First I've Compiled Emulators But This IS The First It's Giving Me All These Problems.

EDIT:I Am Such A Jackass That Last Think I Fixed By Reinstalling Perl It All Works Now. I Would Not Take The Time To Thank People:

IJTF_Cinder: Thanks For Saying DirectX Cuz Thats What Helped It

ugenn: Thanks For Mentioning libunicows Cuz I Had To Reinstall It

Weirdanzeige: Thanks For Helping Me Online.

:(:):(:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Edited by 666Ghost