Best Friends Sis

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rommaster,Aug 22 2004, 09:12 PM] My best friends sis just came back from Washington state... and she and I spent 3 hours talking and kissing. My only problem, what should I do... she is beautiful, down to earth, smart, funny, and the weirdest part... she likes me... so my question is, what is everyones opinion... what should I do??

I am 28 ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is 21

5'5" 100 Lbs A cup

brown hair, hazel eyes

Sorry, I don't have a picture......

Hmmm..... A size cup. That brings down the score a little. Nevermind, just do her anyway. After that you can move on to her mum. One day if your friendship with this best friend sours, you can use that classic "I did it with your sis and mum." comeback line and really mean it. :P

yeh basically man go up to ur friend and tell him if he has a problem with it. Then its up to you what u do from there, meaning write another thread saying "He said No, What do i do" :P but seriously if he says No and you two ar good friends then you shouldnt man. Only one condition can get passed his No and that is if you and her see each other 2gether forever (thats scary).

Thats my 2 cents :P

Edited by SpyderX

Well more like a med b cup... and I am not the kinda guy who has sex with a girl, and dumps her off like yesterdays garbage.... I cannot be attracted to someone, if they aren't:

A)Intellegent

2)Funny

and lastly They must have a:

1)Good Personality

B)Future Goals

She has all these things....

And now on to the thing that matters the least:

she is beautiful.....

I am going to tell him later.... She and I talked today and we both agree we want to take things slowly, and be friends first. She is still married and will going through a divorse/custody battle soon (her hubby is crazy, so she fled from the west coast to the east, and I need to concentrate on work, and being a good father to my daughter, as I have recently gained custody of her... She is 5, the little girl in the picture is her... Emily Eileen.

Edited by [RR]Rommaster

Do you mean sole custody? If so I'd hold off on the relationship - things are hard on children having to get "new parents". I know that that's a bit of a jump and all, and your life (and love life) counts as well, but just take it slow, is my advice.

PS I notice the irony of Fatal posting relationship advice didn't elude anyone else either (except possibly Fatal :unsure:)

"I did it with your sis and mum."  comeback line and really mean it. :P

Dude thats sick, and if that happened to me, which it never has and never will i would probablie kill you!!! :-

"I did it with your sis and mum."  comeback line and really mean it. :lol:

Dude thats sick, and if that happened to me, which it never has and never will i would probablie kill you!!! :-

It already happened. I'm sorry.