What did they say exactly about CPS-3 emulation ?

Mr.X

Hi !

相信 CPS3 應該有不少人有興趣吧?但很可惜的是,他目前的進度基本上非常的少,之前有不少人看到 MAME 裡面有了 CPS3 的支援就開始歡呼了,不過其實...那裡面除了留一個空位說那是 CPS3 以外,剩下什麼也沒有,更慘的是連 CPU 是怎麼樣,畫面解析度如何.. 目前一無所知,之前提到的另外兩外在研究 CPS3 的大人物也全都宣告無解,先是嘗試著放木馬進 BIOS 然後試著看能不能將資料騙出,結果卡在 CRC 檢查碼的地方,根本連開始都沒辦法,而星雲大師稍微有一些進度,他可以稍微讀出一些程式的資料然後把一些他想要讓 SH2 CPU 做的斷點寫好在安裝 CD 內,但僅此而已,因為保護會檢查 CD 是否正確,所以也卡住了,而且這還只能用在快打三 二次衝擊的遊戲上面,總之...進度都很小,所以現在可能的方法只剩下最後一種,基本上可以說是「絕對無敵」,但是代價是「超昂貴工具」,但至少這是目前想到可以用的方法,既然無法破解,也無法找出他的編碼方式,而且不管做什麼改變通通都會被保護攔截下來,那麼最後一種方法就是...不去改變他,不去破解他,我也不求什麼編碼不編碼了,先把資料完整讀出來再說吧,這樣的工具做下來可能要十多萬,但絕對可行了,只是沒有這樣的錢做工具... XD 除了工具之外,還要有兩個一樣的遊戲,目前看到最便宜的大概就是 CPS3 的 JOJO.. 單一個大概在台幣三千多...兩個六千其實還好,但是工具從做到做出來需要不少時間跟金費,在這之前,我也想不出來有任何其他的方法了,因為他的保護做到你只要對遊戲作了任何改變,不管是 CD 裡面,還是 IC 裡面,通通跑不過保護的檢查,加上 CPS3 是出了名的「玻璃娃娃」一個不小心,再起不能,你就要跟他道別了...所以只能把所有希望寄託在最後的工具上面了,但是在完成之前,不會有任何進度,這次的費用太高,我也沒可能自己出,我也不需要大家集資或是做什麼的,這樣壓力好大,所以我把我很多收藏的遊戲全都拖出來賣了,價格是我隨便標的,大概就是我日本買多少,稍微加上一點做為我的生活費還有工具的費用.. 大致上就這樣而已,距離目標還很遠,但目前也只能如此捨近求遠了,不然 CPS3 我看永遠也看不到了,因為所有的 dumper 所有的模擬器作者,大概能夠做的,都已經在 CPS3 的保護預料之內了...

After translation, it's incomplete & incorrect :

Believed CPS3 □□has many people to have □the interest? But very is a pity, he at present □basically unusual few, before has many people to see the MAME □surface had the CPS3 support □to shout on □the beginning, not □its □.. That □surface besides keeps □vacancy □that is CPS3, is left over assorted □also □has, □is how □CPU is □□, □surface analysis how.. at present one □knows, before mentions the great person which other □external studies CPS3 also all to announce □the solution, first is □□is putting wooden □□BIOS then □to look can □□the material □, □fruit card in CRC □Zha? place, basic □□beginning all □□law, but the star □is big □slightly has some □, He may slightly □leave some formulas □the material then to want some him □SH2 CPU to do □□□is good because of peaceful □CD □, but □this, because □guarantees □□□looks up CD whether □, therefore also has caught, moreover □□only can use quickly hits 32 time □□□□above, □it.. □all very small, therefore □to be only left over in the possible method finally one □, basically may □be "□□□□", but the generation □is "ultra raises □the tool", but at least □is at present thought may use method, since □the law explains, also □the law discovers him □□the way, moreover no matter does assorted □changes □all □is entirely guaranteed □□under the truncation □, a that □finally □method is.. Does not change □him, did not explain him, I does not strive for assorted □□□□, first □material integrity □□again □, □□the tool did □is possible to want 10 □, but □□feasible, only was □had □□□makes tool... XD besides the tool, □must have □□one □□□, at present saw cheapest probably was CPS3 JOJO.. □one □in □3千... are probably many □□6,000 its □□is good, but the tool □achieves makes □needs many □□with the gold □, in □before, I also could not find out □have any other methods, because □he guaranteed □achieves you so long as □□□did any changed □, no matter were the CD □surface, □was the IC □surface, entirely ran □did not guarantee □□looks up, in addition CPS3 was became famous "the glass baby" one □not to be careful, the recurrence could not, you need to say with him □.. Therefore only could send all hopes □above the final tool, but in front of completing, □did not have any □, □□with too high, I also □possibly own, I did not need the big fair □perhaps did assorted □, □□□the strength is very big, therefore I my very many collections □□all 拖出 □□, □the standard was I □then □, probably was my Japan □how many, slightly added on one □makes □my life □□to have the tool □to use.. roughly □□, Is apart from □item □□very □, but at present also only could so □nearly strive for □, otherwise CPS3 I looked forever □also blind, because of □all dumper all molds □author, probably could □do, all □has guaranteed □□the material in CPS3 □...

In short, CPS3 is still a concern to people. eventually it will be emulated, but at the cost of the game's encryption's chip keeps frying everytime someone dumps the game. And Capcom's arcade repair division is out of commission, so you can't get a replacement or get it repaired.