Fave Conker's bad fur day Boss

Tsukiyo

Sing With Poo

Meee Meee Meee

I AM THE GREAT MIGHTY POO AND I’M GOING TO THROW MY crap AT YOU A HUGE SUPPLY OF TISH COME FROM MY CHOCOLATE STARFISH HOW ABOUT SOME SCAT YOU LITTLE TWAT?

DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU’LL SURVIVE IN HERE? YOU DON’T SEEM TO KNOW WHICH CREEK YOU’RE IN SWEET CORN IS THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES IT THROUGH MY REAR HOW D’YOU THINK I KEEP THIS LOVELY GRIN?

NOW I’M REALLY GETTING RATHER MAD YOU’RE LIKE A NIGGLY TICKLY crappy LITTLE TAG NUT WHEN I’VE KNOCKED YOU OUT WITH ALL MY BAB I’M GOING TO TAKE YOUR HEAD AND RAM IT UP MY BUTT

Conker: YOUR BUTT

MY BUTT

Conker: YOUR BUTT

THAT’S RIGHT MY BUTT

Conker: ERRR

MY BUT Conker: ERRR

MY BUUUUUUUT

OH YOUR CURSED SQUIRREL LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE I'M FLUSING, I'M FLUSHING OH WHAT A WORLD, WHAT A WORLD WHO'D HAVE THOUGHT A GOOD LITTLE SQUIRREL LIKE YOU WOULD DESTROY MY BEAUTIFUL CLAGINESS OH, I'M GOING, I'M GOING

Conker: NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL A BOWEL MOVEMENT

Composed by Robin Beanland

Lyrics by Robin Beanland

Performed by Chris Marlow

Go into the cave near the bridge to get the big pan, and smash the stoneguy. I think you need to hang on a switch to open the cave, but maby that's for another thing.

I got the pan already before I posted but apparently I screwed up and the stone thing threw me back down.

I made the mistake of activating some cheats like inf money and float and screwed up my whole game so now i have to restart it.

Heh, 0wned. Teaches you not to cheat (except for those cheats that help the game emulation-wise). :gangabanga: