Funny story...

Wizard

you would think that a flocking bear would be able to piss out 36 cans of beer like nothing :lol:

Hehe, what a legend; the bear has its own preferences for beer!

Actually, in my psych tute I learned that on certain holiday islands, maccau monkeys often drink the left-over alcohol, and that monkey population had the same proportions of drinking as man generally does - ie there's a similar percentage of maccau teetotalers (monkeys who don't drink at all) and human teetotalers; and there's a similar percentage between maccau total drunkards and human drunkards!

I don't think they'd "give up" a trained bear like that. It would take a lot of work to train a bear to dig into coolers and drink only a certain kind of beer, and the cost of basically "throwing away" all that work back into the wild would be crazy. It sure does sound like a marketing stunt though. :D

While we're on conspiracies, there was a pizza hut (chain pizza restauraunt) in this strip mall in my town which was there for years. One day, a little mom and pop type pizza/italian place openned up in the same strip mall. Within the same month, the pizza hut burnt down. :o

I don't think they'd "give up" a trained bear like that.  It would take a lot of work to train a bear to dig into coolers and drink only a certain kind of beer, and the cost of basically "throwing away" all that work back into the wild would be crazy.  It sure does sound like a marketing stunt though.  :o

While we're on conspiracies, there was a pizza hut (chain pizza restauraunt) in this strip mall in my town which was there for years.  One day, a little mom and pop type pizza/italian place openned up in the same strip mall.  Within the same month, the pizza hut burnt down.  :lol:

Ooh...mafia? :D

I don't think they'd "give up" a trained bear like that.  It would take a lot of work to train a bear to dig into coolers and drink only a certain kind of beer, and the cost of basically "throwing away" all that work back into the wild would be crazy.  It sure does sound like a marketing stunt though.  :o

While we're on conspiracies, there was a pizza hut (chain pizza restauraunt) in this strip mall in my town which was there for years.  One day, a little mom and pop type pizza/italian place openned up in the same strip mall.  Within the same month, the pizza hut burnt down.  :lol:

Sorry that was me...I REALLY need to watch where I'm trying to breathe fire.

Sorry that was me...I REALLY need to watch where I'm trying to breathe fire.

From which orifice?