FBA-XXX is driving me nuts

I said it in the PM, but I'll say it again here. Thanks a lot, PRican!

I suppose I can compile the disc without those other two files. No big loss. I mean, if someone has them & can get them to me soon, I'd appreciate it, but I'll probably just end up putting it together without them.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 count bout is one of the games that i should've changed to mame's newer version but at the time i thought it was "the set" to have but then i read it was an older dump and even manto plans to change it in the next fba-xxx.

that kof2001h i have but the m1 you said it needed is new to me

so if anyone can be so kind to make a m1d patch 56A9067F to ece052b5 that would be great and i'll send it to shastaorange

Edited by Prican25

Ah, crap. Can you post ms4_v4.rom from mslug4b? I missed that one when I was making my list. Thanks.

Also, you missed a few of my requests from matrim and matrimah:

matrim

266-c1.bin - CRC 2240352

266-c7.bin - CRC xbfaa985c

266-c8.bin - CRC xefaf3f3c

matrimah

266ah-p1.bin - CRC 1e59c746

Or did you not have complete sets of these and just posted what you had?

To anyone else who wants to help out, the lists have been edited to account for everything from PRican, and I also found a few miscellaneous files on the newsgroup posted by other people that I was able to clear out of the list, so shoot me a PM if you can help out.

I've received PMs about 3countb and svcbl, so hopefully I should get those. The other stuff I still need. (It's no big deal, though. The list has gotten small enough that I'll probably just put the disc out without the very few missing games I still need.)

Edited by ShastaOrange