KOF 2004 GOSSIP!

Their gonna try to bring in some characters that were originally suppose to be in 2k3. Such as Hotaru (Gato's sister) and Grant (Who was originally suppose to be the Outlaw Team apparently). But it can change it and might. Gato was added purely for the fact that they tested moves on him, just beating him down and stuff.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully there is no strikers, make it back where it started such like KOF94. :lol:

Hell yeah! 94 and 95 are still my favourites. Old school, great feeling, awesome sounds, lovely looking visuals. I love 94/5.

And the SVC stench on 2003 makes that one the worst yet imo.

And Hotaru is back. OMG! She is an even worse character design than bloody Ingrid from CFJ. Sickly, unoriginal little girls who have NO character. :D

I wonder if K' will have a quarrel with Ash then...that would be very interesting, and whats up with that "little girl" and Kula! its all getting soo confused

I doubt Vanessa, Ramon, and Seth will ever come back...i think Iori killed them off

He just beat them really badly. I mean if we saw Seth in MI along with Vanessa and Ramon in the background, theres still a chance they could play another role. What role? Who knows. NESTS maybe dead, but maybe something that has to do with Orochi will bring them back.

yea looks like someone having fun with mugen, ugh I'd hate the idea of King with long hair! I like to pretend shes a very hot femmed out guy like Brian Molko and such...problably why i didnt like her capcom sprites, too damn curvy!

Edited by KyokugenKiss

I wouldn't mind King with long hair. But that's because I don't find short haored women attractive. I don't think that even the most beautiful women can pull it off. They still end up looking like boys. That's just my taste though.

BTW, the super move explosions on them fake pics look just as bad as 2003, I hope that they would change them.

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku