KOF 2004 GOSSIP!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait a minute! wayyy off topic! this is KOF 2k4 gossip! speaching of which, i think the so called addition of a younger rock is totall bullshit, buti dont doubt he will eventually make it into a KOF game just not now

KOF2k4 right now, could be going unde the same transition like what 96 to 97 did. Knowing that King of Fighters 1994: Revolution Rebout coming out December 20(Currently unknown system, it's not PS2 or Atomiswave) in Japan and Neo-Geo Battle Colliseum going to be released in December (12/TBA Arcade), KOF2k4(Currently TBA / Arcade) could be held off for quite some time, maybe until April or May 2005.

Run down:

1. King of Fighters NeoWave finally came out of beta for Atomiswave (after what? 5 MONTHS OF FRIKING TESTING? Capcom got more done within July and August alone on CFJ then this.

2. King of Fighters Maxminum Impact is released on PS2

3. The announcement of King of Fighters 1994: Revolution Rebout

4. The announcement of Neo-Geo Battle Colliseum being 66% complete (Estimated build time: Starting from June until December, which is the release date. About 6 months in developemnt. Capcom started working on CFJ around the end of April, and having an operating build at E32004, and even being able to test it to the public for feedback and gameplay tweaks, which SNK has yet to do with NGBC and their putting this game out in December? HELLLLLLLLLLLO SVCC IMBALANCEDNESS!! WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' TWEAKS!).

SNK has their hands pretty full.

KOF2k4 right now, could be going unde the same transition like what 96 to 97 did. Knowing that King of Fighters 1994: Revolution Rebout coming out December 20(Currently unknown system, it's not PS2 or Atomiswave) in Japan and Neo-Geo Battle Colliseum going to be released in December (12/TBA Arcade), KOF2k4(Currently TBA / Arcade) could be held off for quite some time, maybe until April or May 2005.

Run down:

1. King of Fighters NeoWave finally came out of beta for Atomiswave (after what? 5 MONTHS OF FRIKING TESTING? Capcom got more done within July and August alone on CFJ then this.

2. King of Fighters Maxminum Impact is released on PS2

3. The announcement of King of Fighters 1994: Revolution Rebout

4. The announcement of Neo-Geo Battle Colliseum being 66% complete (Estimated build time: Starting from June until December, which is the release date. About 6 months in developemnt. Capcom started working on CFJ around the end of April, and having an operating build at E32004, and even being able to test it to the public for feedback and gameplay tweaks, which SNK has yet to do with NGBC and their putting this game out in December? HELLLLLLLLLLLO SVCC IMBALANCEDNESS!! WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' TWEAKS!).

SNK has their hands pretty full.

im totally expecting to see the game about early-mid '05 but thats alright!!!!

as for Capcom Fighting Jam, who gives a crap, i think the teams are garbage and i just dont like capcom fighting games that much anymore because the character mechanics are too predictable

as for Capcom Fighting Jam, who gives a crap, i think the teams are garbage and i just dont like capcom fighting games that much anymore because the character mechanics are too predictable

You don't know CFJ kthxbai.

WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN` TWEAKS!

tweak? i dont tweak i drink!

besides the teams suck, chun li doesnt belong in team SF 3 , Guy should be in a team Final Fight!!, and i somehow doubt there gonna have a Team Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, MegaMan X,STAR GLADIATOR,rival schools, Strider, Captain Commando ,ect and were the hell is Team Street Fighter 1!!! (should be Eagle, Geki,Lee,Joe) your problably too young to remember though,lol

Edited by KyokugenKiss

Bridget....id hit that,lol

twotimes_001.jpg

horray for howard sterns whack pack

gotta love gary the retard

the rumors of 2k4 = huge bs; all hail CANON MAN!!

flock new chars, flock new chars and by the way flock new chars!!!

I say put all the chars from MI and some from MOTW and a new boss

and we're all set (plus Lan dude if he's not bs) and kill Lin 2k1 his moves

suck more than Fernadez from Waku Waku 7 (lol). WE NEED LIN 2K!

PERIOD!!! That dm where he fades then cuts the life outta his opponent

rullz0rz!!!

IS IT JUST ME OR IS IT TYME FOR ANOTHER DREAM MATCH!!

Edited by axl