KOF 2004 GOSSIP!

Ash is stronger then he appears for stealing Chizuru's mirror.

Either we get some new charcaters or it's going to be Kyo...again...

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats cool but i was sorta enjoying the direction snk was going with for Ash, they should always have a new hero every now and then, or what i would like to see is a new old school KOF that is single entry (like how Terry won kof '92-93 and how Ryo won kof's in the 70's)

I think Rugals son would make a good new hero too, just change his sprites a bit, like make him do the reppuken with his arms and give him a Kaiser wave and rugals super genocide cutter, then he'd be set!

Edited by KyokugenKiss

The fact that he is different from Rugal is better. Anyways, his Reppukyaku is cooler. If you didn't know, the Reppu part of Reppuken means "Arm throw" or "Throw with hand," and Kyaku means "Kick with" or "To Kick" so it makes more sense.

Edited to make more sense now I got the correct spelling.

Edited by K`dash

Ralf and Clark are 2 of my favourite KOF characters. Their look and moves are great and they are essential.

Plus along with the psycho soldiers they are the only ones that represent KOF's original concept that the SNK dorks forgot about completely. (including characters from past SNK games whether fighting or not) (I'm not surprised they're about to do it all over again with Battle Coliseum) and they are some of the handful of characters that represent KOF (despite what the morons who decided on characters for CVS and SVC think), have been on all KOFs and are therefore essential.

I don't believe rumours EVER and I hope this is also wrong. :lol:

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

The fact that he is different from Rugal is better. Anyways, his Reppukyaku is cooler. If you didn't know, the Reppu part of Reppuken means "Arm throw" or "Throw with hand," and Kyaku means "Kick with" or "To Kick" so it makes more sense.

i knew that , but you know, a generalization of what everyone knows the moves ass, id rather see him do a reppuken

or mabey a Hadou sempukyaku!!!