KOF 2004 GOSSIP!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i miss Eiji Kisagari!!! i really did use him alot if AOF and KOF!!! we will see him again when the kof 94/10th year aniversery comes out

No we won't. Since KOF`94 Anniversary Edition is a remake of KOF`94. With nearly none or barely noticeable improvements besides a new graphics engine.

i miss Eiji Kisagari!!! i really did use him alot if AOF and KOF!!! we will see him again when the kof 94/10th year aniversery comes out 

No we won't. Since KOF`94 Anniversary Edition is a remake of KOF`94. With nearly none or barely noticeable improvements besides a new graphics engine.

hmmm...well i see this one official site with everyones BIO so i figured the'd do something like the Street fighter collection or the MK trilogy

Edited by KyokugenKiss

umm, isent kof04 just kof neowave?, or am i missing something here, and snk are working on 3 kof games for this year :D , if they will be making a kof04 along with neowave, they better update the character spirites with new high res ones, like guilty gear, and prove me wrong that they are not just a company that can only use old stuff and pop a new label on it..

I just hope this time then that snk will use new high res spirites for kof04, unlike neowave, but knowing snk they will just use the same old stuff. one thing i think they should do with kof is make the characters age, i mean they look the smae age since 94 :D , are they stuck in some kind of time warp or something where time stands still.

But still that doesn't answer why k's hand was flaming in a uncontrollable manner it sounded like he actually was getting burnt himself.

or is that normal

simple answer:

remember in the kyo,iori, chizuru ending when kyo's blood started to boil?

and the flames started comming out of him

well basically the tie between k' and kyo caused him to have his blood boil at the same instance.