KOF 2004 GOSSIP!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the Argintina Backbreaker. Tackle and punches, that funky kick thing, he's really classified as a grappler.

No offense, but I think you're getting the two mixed up... Based on 2K2:

-Both of them have the Argentina Backbreaker. Clark also has a super version and can follow-through on the regular special, making it more useful for him.

-By "That funky kick thing" I can only assume you mean the Frankensteiner, where Clark jumps into the air and kicks forward, grabbing the opponent with his legs if he's close enough. Ralph does have the "Ralph Kick" but it's not a grab move so far as I know (It looks kind of like Cammy's Cannon Drill motion).

-Clark has the "tackle and follow up" as the staple of his moveset, while Ralf only has the "Tackle and Punches" as a super move.

Aside from the backbreaker (which is kind of the ikari signature throw) and the super grapples (his "super-super" is also a tackle and punch), Ralf has no other special grapples, but he does have 6 other stiker-type moves and a "combo-style" super.

By contrast, all five of Clark's specials are throws, all but one of which can be followed up on, and he has an air throw, and at least two grappling supers, I'm not sure on his other two.

Hehe, you say that one less pair of boobs won't hurt the game.  But I think that's exactly what made DOA:Xtreme Beach Volleyball fail.

Dude, that game was like, just to play around with the Xbox and to show it off it's power. Who actually played that game for the volleyball anyways.

Me. :o

The joke is, most Volleyball games can be played one-handed.

And DOAX: BV is a prime example of that. :D Well, the gme looks nice, but the actual volleyball game got shadowed by the *visuals*.

Edited by Agozer

-By "That funky kick thing" I can only assume you mean the Frankensteiner, where Clark jumps into the air and kicks forward, grabbing the opponent with his legs if he's close enough.  Ralph does have the "Ralph Kick" but it's not a grab move so far as I know (It looks kind of like Cammy's Cannon Drill motion).

No.

-By "That funky kick thing" I can only assume you mean the Frankensteiner, where Clark jumps into the air and kicks forward, grabbing the opponent with his legs if he's close enough.  Ralph does have the "Ralph Kick" but it's not a grab move so far as I know (It looks kind of like Cammy's Cannon Drill motion).

No.

No what? What move are you talking about?

Lol, Ralf Kick is the one where he fly across the screen to kick u :D

I just meant that he flies accross the screen at you feet-first, like cammy does.

Edited by Daeval