KOF 2004 GOSSIP!

Got the Argintina Backbreaker. Tackle and punches, that funky kick thing, he's really classified as a grappler.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, you say that one less pair of boobs won't hurt the game.  But I think that's exactly what made DOA:Xtreme Beach Volleyball fail.

Dude, that game was like, just to play around with the Xbox and to show it off it's power. Who actually played that game for the volleyball anyways.

Hehe, you say that one less pair of boobs won't hurt the game.  But I think that's exactly what made DOA:Xtreme Beach Volleyball fail.

Dude, that game was like, just to play around with the Xbox and to show it off it's power. Who actually played that game for the volleyball anyways.

Me. :lol:

Me. :lol:

The joke is, most Volleyball games can be played one-handed.

I heard that the IKari Soldiers will not make the cut next year!!!!

Man that is not a big deal.

DUDE IT IS A BIG DEAL!! Ralf Is One Of My Fave Chars To Use And If You Know How To Use Him He's Pretty Good, And Leona! Damn She's Kool And Nice Titted, And Forgot Clark I Never Liked Him, But Over All They Are A Kool Team!!

EDIT: LoardKati Ur Sick...

Edited by 666Ghost