SVC plus?!

Whoa James! I Never Knew You Could Get Those Extra 4 Chars A The Bottum! And Do You Mind Tell Ing Me What Site You Used TO SEARCH FOR IT. Not Where Did You Get It I'd Do A Request Rom But, Nahhh Didn't Want To Feel That It Was Kinda Usless. Thx...

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just rember this is not the proper game and is a Hack called svcplus -Snk Vs Capcom Plus anyone who has it named Snk Vs Capcom Chaos Has it named wrong.

I realize this, i just call it that becase i wanted all 12 extra characters visible the name of my rom when on my Kawaks Playlist says " SNK Vs. CAPCOM : SVC CHAOS (PLUS ver.)"

Whoa James! I Never Knew You Could Get Those Extra 4 Chars A The Bottum! And Do You Mind Tell Ing Me What Site You Used TO SEARCH FOR IT. Not Where Did You Get It I'd Do A Request Rom But, Nahhh Didn't Want To Feel That It Was Kinda Usless. Thx...

Patches :D My svc and svcplus have been fixed to sort most of the bugs they had thats why the crc's are not the same.

isnt Shin Mr. Karate's uppercut using C supposed to have a blue streak? im not getting it....what should i use to fix/replace this minor problem?

Edited by KyokugenKiss

isnt Shin Mr. Karate's uppercut using C supposed to have a blue streak? im not getting it....what should i use to fix/replace  this minor problem?

Yes, it has a blue streak. Like james' romset, I've fixed mine too so the CRCs don't match anymore.

Yes, it has a blue streak. Like james' romset, I've fixed mine too so the CRCs don't match anymore.

mind sharing your crc's? especially if you see the blue streak, im thinking i might need a new S1

id rather play this on kawaks then the japanese ps2 version!

its either you press start+select or start+a+b+c. a box should show up, pick "Cheats Database" or something like it, select your cheats, exit from that section (press C) then "Return to Game". youre done, however, if you reset the game youll have to re-enable it again.

This Site should help http://unibios.free.fr/howitworks.html

HOW IT WORKS

The UNIVERSE BIOS is a patched version of the original SNK BIOS. Most code is the same as the original BIOS with the new code being worked into it. To access features of the UNIVERSE BIOS you will need to use button codes. These codes can only be used on player 1 controls apart from the controller test code.

The following codes should be used while the splash screen is showing or held during power up if the splash screen is disabled;

( A )+( B )+( C )  UNIVERSE BIOS Menu

( A )+( B )+( C )+( D )  Memory Card Manager

( B )+( C )+( D )  Test Mode (MVS only)

( A )+( B )+( D )  Hardware Test (AES only)

The following code can only be entered on player 2 control;

( A )+( B )+( C )+( D )  Controller Test

The following codes are available in game only;

(START)+(SELECT) In Game Menu

(START)+(COIN)  In Game Menu

(START)+( A )+( B )+( C ) In Game Menu

Edited by James