THE NEW ARCADEATHOME BANNER IS FREAKING CRAZY!!!

Alpha

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahahaha...........bye Timmah. I'm gone for good now.

If you go and look, I left my farewell in Dynawolf's "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" thread.

Cya, wouldn't wanna be ya. Timmah!

LOL, I told him my good byes IN A NICE WAY NONETHELESS LOL, and the SOB delted some my posts then banned me LOL, go figure, and he banned me after I posted GOOD BYE A@H thread? Tim is going to far in his dictatorship of his forum if you ask me.

He is powermad, and he is insane..

oh yes, and anyone whose ever seen a thread where you disagree with him..

Wrestling..

USA not #1..

Brits are cool...

Atari 2600 was a good system...

he disagreed with all of those, and if you didn't agree with him, he'd either delete your posts or lock the thread.

He's a jerk, plain and simple. I, for one, will mourn quietly the death of Politics At Home, but I will also celebrate the fact we arn't giving any more cash into that jerks pocket

It will never die.

There are too many users on that forum without a mind of their own, that take EVERYTHING Tim say's at face value.

Too many users "hooked" on the attack system. (I got so bored of it, after I racked up 450 or so frags, I just stopped bothering with it)

It will never die.

There are too many users on that forum without a mind of their own, that take EVERYTHING Tim say's at face value.

Too many users "hooked" on the attack system. (I got so bored of it, after I racked up 450 or so frags, I just stopped bothering with it)

Foxylady, my fiancee didn't want to go to a forum, because she heard it's full of rude people, moderators are powermad, and it'll make her ill..

I convinced her to join, just before tim started going out of control...

Foxylady is also a member here.. but I'd be suprised if i can get her to talk.. tim completely turned her off of these.

I've said my goodbyes to tim.. I can't just say F-U see ya and leave.. not fair to the people i do like sitll over there.. so i said the that the nicest posibble way i could think of.

Anyway.. I'm back where I belong, as Gamecops loving slave.. err, member!

• 3 weeks later...
The point is that we all loved it and don´t like how is it lately, most of us got initiated there and want the best for it, that´s why.

Exactly used to is a HUGE thing for my Anal@ssHomos can blow me for all I care, I hate that place, I mean quite of few of the members there are cool as hell it's just Tim Hickel that makes me sick :x.

Good metaphor. You are rigth anyways what makes me angry is that I can't d/l roms or emus from A@H because of the damn add blocker script. Even so I told Tim I don't have any add blocker he always try to say that I have some kind of add blocker wicht isn't true I know my damn PC dammit. Tim is the kind of person that always wan't to be rigth stupid macho crap. Tim is the kind of person that gives a bad name to americans because all the time he proves his cockiness and his stupidty yet in his little world he always rigth.

lol

i have the same problem... i dont download emus from there anymore..

its getting out of hand with the ads