1Emulation Fantasy Football League!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah wait, you mean american football right?  I think that's probably important to state

Very important. We have football... Americans like to call it soccer. We call throwing the old pigskin "American football".

yeah i like it.

You mean like captain Tsubasa, hehe, it is funny to see the concept of football by people that knows sh*t about it. And remember Argentina football owns

:(

Edited by alexis

Before the season starts, you pick players from a list of the entire league. Then each week you select players to play in a matchup against another entry. Then it takes the stats each player scores in actual games that week and converts it into points. If all your players total more points than the other guy's players that week, you win. And the last few weeks of the season are a playoff to determine the overall winner.

There are other ways to do it, but that's the general format. The trick is to figure out which of your players is going to do well that week based on the team they are actually playing.

I'm much better at fantasy basketball, but don't mind having fun and losing at fantasy football. Last year I was like 2-10 Damn you Michael Vick and Marshall Faulk! :(