Tekken series reviewed

Mag

Well, I have reviewed all the current tekken titles, took me a whole day to finish all 5 reviews, but this is the last thing I wanted to do before attending college, in about a few days. So when it begins, I will be busy both going on my first year of college and applying for a job :unsure: Anyway, this is quite an accomplisment for myself, usually I never actually have time to review.

Tekken

Tekken 2

Tekken 3

Tekken Tag Tournament

Tekken 4

btw.. I did not mentioned I used to be a tekken addict way back when I came to america, this is actually one of the first fighting game I play aside from street fighter. I sorta continue, and become an excellent player, but I lose all that now lol !! (thx to marvel).

So.. Tekken 5 will be review by none other than myself, for a former addict and still a Tekken veteran, I like to review this personally myself, til the end of the Tekken series. :P

Not trying to start a flame war or anything, but i disagree with your reviews and feel they were wrong on many levels.

Please elaborate, and expand your judgements, I don't intend to sought mistakes or flaws or whatever, but I have play this game since the lauch.