WWF Summerslam Results

Skythe

I'm highly confused now. Coach on Summerslam mentioned to the Competing Divas that one of their own was eliminated and Carmella was no where around so put 2 to 2 together. Well, just now on RAW, she's standing with the rest being ditsy, clueless and NOT eliminated.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, I liked the Invasion angle, but I was thankful it didn't last too long.

It wasn't Bret who died in that accident, it was his brother, Owen. Bret got shafted by Vinnie Mac when he left WWF, and his career didn't go too well after that.

I miss the Undertaker of old, and I miss Razor Ramon of the early 90s.

I don't think that Eugene would be substitution for The Rock. He just a small impact for a short time and then KAPUT, he's off. He remind me of Doink instead of The Rock. For I know The Rock is too busy involving himself in making movies. What happen to Stone Cold? Is he retired or something? And how about the other veteran wrestlers? Even though they are not very famous but at least could do some little bit twist to make both Raw and Smackdown very interesting. Ah well, need to watch the next ppv though.

I don't think that Eugene would be substitution for The Rock. He just a small impact for a short time and then KAPUT, he's off. He remind me of Doink instead of The Rock. For I know The Rock is too busy involving himself in making movies. What happen to Stone Cold? Is he retired or something? And how about the other veteran wrestlers? Even though they are not very famous but at least could do some little bit twist to make both Raw and Smackdown very interesting. Ah well, need to watch the next ppv though.

I brought up that retard's name because he seems to be imitating the Rock's movesets.

Stone Cold has left the WWE after a contract dispute with the Boss. Frankly, he doesn't really add anything of much value anyway. That beer swilling redneck gimmick has been milked for all it's worth and has become rather stale. On top of that, he can no longer wrestle anymore, so what's the point?

The other veterans are probably dead, retired or fell out of favour with the Boss.

But I would love to Bret Hart in action one last time and close his career on a high note.

I brought up that retard's name because he seems to be imitating the Rock's movesets.

Not only The Rock's, Stone Cold's as well. I wonder if he could mimicking 'Bronco Buster'. How I miss that moment..... :rolleyes: