Think it will happen?

there aleady are boot disks, you just have to know where to find em <_<

as for something like Kawa-X....nah, I don't think so. It was barely able to be done on xbox because it has enough ram (64mb). But PS2 has 32mb, so I think it'd just be better if it stuck to 16-bit emulation

runs of a dvd?! you mean theres no need for the HD?

for that snes emu, no

BUT, the catch to it is that you have to fill up the WHOLE dvd and not all games work

If you can't find enough games to fill a dvd start coping games to fill up space. Also try using CD-r than a dvd thats just a waste on such weakness.

snes on ps2 is far from good and that also includes mame for ps2. theres a genesis emu which works well and i believe theres a way to use it on the hdd if you have dms3 modchip using its hdd tool of sorts.

i also just found out someone ported neocd to ps2 which should be nice (i would try it but i'm out of cd's at the moment hehe)

snes on ps2 is far from good and that also includes mame for ps2. theres a genesis emu which works well and i believe theres a way to use it on the hdd if you have dms3 modchip using its hdd tool of sorts.

i also just found out someone ported neocd to ps2 which should be nice (i would try it but i'm out of cd's at the moment hehe)

Actually, the SNES emu for PS2 is just as good as the genesis one. There's some sound problems, but the games play pretty damn good considering...

• 3 months later...

anyone have a screen shot for the PS2 Hard Drive ?:huh:

and what is the use of it ? (other than puting emulater&rom):thumbsup1:

Actually, the SNES emu for PS2 is just as good as the genesis one. There's some sound problems, but the games play pretty damn good considering...

It is used in Final Fantasy XI to store game updates and other misc stuff. That's all I know.

Edited by Agozer