The Ultimate ePSXe 1.6.0 compatability list

Weirdy

ok, at A@H someone by the name of Richardstone posted a ePSXe compatability list with ppl submitting more and more games. Well...it was only put so it can be viewed at the forum. So it wasn't in.txt format. Well...now it is. I u2u'd Richard and he said it was ok.

Anyways, I put it in.txt format with double spacing and I've added some games to the list.

Submissions are always welcome

>>>CLICK ME<<< (last updated 8/19/04)

Edited by Weirdanzeige

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inyuasha: A feudal fairy tale works 100%. I'm not sure about the sound though if that is a problem or if that is a ripping problem.

There is music in like the intro and the talking scenes, but there is no battle music at all and I'm not sure if thats regular or not.

ok, at A@H someone by the name of Richardstone posted a ePSXe compatability list with ppl submitting more and more games. Well...it was only put so it can be viewed at the forum. So it wasn't in.txt format. Well...now it is. I u2u'd Richard and he said it was ok.

Anyways, I put it in.txt format with double spacing and I've added some games to the list.

Submissions are always welcome

>>>CLICK ME<<< (last updated 8/19/04)

I found it through a link in the ePSXe user manual, it had been translated from a spanish site and I was suprised it had'nt already spread. Considering the ammount of "WHY WONT SquaresoftgameXXX WORK!!!!111" threads I see I considered it a wise move to post it up and ask for people to add to it. Which we have

I found it through a link in the ePSXe user manual, it had been translated from a spanish site and I was suprised it had'nt already spread. Considering the ammount of "WHY WONT SquaresoftgameXXX WORK!!!!111" threads I see I considered it a wise move to post it up and ask for people to add to it. Which we have :D and hopefully, will continue to do so...

At the very least it's a useful list (try saying that while drunk)

It was originally compiled by Eileen, C'mon :D

http://www.ngemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49711