Worse. Day. Ever. Yesterday.

Wizard

Alrite, today is Saturday, and I just had to tell this.

Some may know I had to go to LAN party yesterday. Well it got cancled. First off, Just as the day started, i woke up late, at 12 PM. I ate lunch and took a shower quick. The next thing i know at 2 PM, my cousin completely forgets to pick me up! After 2 hours of freaking out on calling people to ask for a lift, I finally get a bank card to withdraw some cash.

3:30: Once I got to a money machine thingy and I was very very wet. The fscking thing doesn't take my card! I was forced to use another bank just to withdraw cash !

I got my cash, I call up a cab and I'm on my way. 15 minutes later, boom, traffic. HOW CRAZY IS THAT. TRAFFIC JAM AND I'M ALREADY LATE FOR THE QUAKE 3 TOURNEY!

5:35: 45 minutes and 40 dollars later, I arrive. My friend and I set up shop and get everything set only to find out HIS MONITOR GOT FRIED. So we rented a monitor for him and got everything set up.

6:15: Quake 3 begins, doing very well in seedings and FFA my clan and I thought I would go far.

6:30: Seedings are over. And I go 1v1 against a friend of mine named HawkEye. HE OWNS ME 25 TO 2! And Advances

7:15: Warming up for UT2k4 and Counter-Strike. The next thing I know, one of the guys behind me finds out his mother died and he has to leave.

8:30: Warmup FFA UT2k4 begins. The same with Quake 3, we all thought I would at least get to top 5. I Shield Gunned 8 people ^^ Which was good. Everyone was rooting.

9:00: We start up on doing some Counter-Strike practices. We ended getting owned so bad every single time.

9:30: Everyone is alerted that their is a virus breach within the network. If someone has it, they must unplug them selves from the network right away

9:45: The whole West side of the area's network and internet goes down.

9:55: The network itself goes down.

10:00: Network back up. UT2k4 Seedings begin. A fire breaks out at the oppisite side of where my clan and I are sitting. A Power oversurged and fried about 4 people's video cards(which is oddly strange because, they are all nVidia users, and the event was sponsord by ATi).

10:30: The power transformer blows out and causes a small electrical fire. Everyone is evacuated outside for the next 2 hour and a half.

10:31 to 1:00 AM Saturday: My clan gathered up people to play Rock Paper Sissors. Some prizes were being given out too such as heatsinks and fans.

1:05AM : The electriction calls it a night and says that there is no way for the transformer to be fixed. It is announced that the LAN is indefinately cancled. All prizes will be drawn via raffle. I get tackled and clipped in the eye for free stuff.

Rest of the night until 9 in the morning/now: 6 HOURS OF FRIKIN ROCK PAPER SISSORS. People started to leave and for those who couldn't get rides, had to spend the night(I was one of them) and formed car pools to get home. The remanding members of my clan, which was just 2 people. Just slept (on metal chairs, our backs = not good anymore) or played RPS. As I say this (11:00 AM EST) Their are people still there trying to get rides home.

The only good thing at all was someone from my clan got what he wanted a new CPU.

As much as I don't want to believe the myths of Friday The 13th. This day was REALLY REALLY FSCKING HORRIBLE.

Edit: On the side note. I got my money back. So all was not lost. And free food and drinks too.

Edited by K`dash

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this proves the point that bad things do happen to good people... sorry K'. At least your comp wasn't damaged. In addition, i give you a big :ph34r: for having FPS skills commendable enough to be competitive at a level like that. At least everything went without a hitch at the Olympics...

Wow... That's some bad luck. Friday the 13th lives up to the hype. In contrast I have a pretty bad day today. Not so much bad stuff has happened and I even went to see Chronicles of Riddick...

I just have an overall pessimistic feeling right now.

So, I got an infection in my right eye yesterday from an ember that cut my eye from cutting metal. I had to get my mother to drive me across town to a clinic to check it out because the clinic in my city is only open Monday thru Friday.

But I get to be a pirate for a week.

Edited by Skythe

Funny...

Wednesday: 6:00 - My parents leave to go camping, I'm left in the house alone. :ph34r:

FF to Fri...

Friday 5:30 - After spending an entire night gettin' serious with my friend's cousin, we go to McDonalds and eat McGriddles and Hashbrowns, fresh and steamin' hot.

6:45 - Collapse on bed.

1:30 - Woke up late

2:00 Nuke some chicken nuggets.

2:02 Played Super Mario All Stars like mad

9:00 Friend comes over, we play Warcraft 3

9:10 I lose at Warcraft 3

9:15 2 of the "Free Pizza 4" call

9:20 We eat pizza.

9:30 We go rent the first 5 Friday the 13th movies.

9:45 Watch until sleep.

Wow, Sorry K'dashI Really Feel Sorry For Ya, The Good Thing Is The Only Bad Thing That Happened Is I That I Had To Drop Off A Reletive In San Deigo(I Live In Orange County For All Who Knows Where That Is) So EHre The List Thingy:

9:00 Pm: Got In Mom's Car And Started Driving To SD

9:00-10:59 PM: Became Bored In Cramped Car And I Think I Developed Some Colstraphobia. And I Have To Go Pee THe Whole Time.

11:00 Pm: Arived In SD And Dops Off Relitive.

11:15 Pm: We Head Back To Santa Ana(Orange County)

11:16Pm-1:30Am Trip Back So Boring I Decided To Sit Where My Feet At Sopose To Be (Behind And Under The Driver Seat) And I Couldn't Sleep Cuz I'm Pretty Much An Insomniac.

1:30 Am: i Finally Figure Out That I Lost My Favorite Lighter, This One:

slipknotlight1.jpg

So Ya That Was My Favorite Lighter... :ph34r:

11:15 Pm: We Head Back To Santa Ana(Orange County)

You live close to me, but OC is a pretty big place.

Anyways last Friday was ok for me. I went to the arcades and played games there. I was about to be Xmen vs. Street Fighter when this guy comes up out of nowhere and beats me to a pulp.