AVP

Ryuken

Ya I Might Theater Hop Like Gryph If My Friend Wants Me To See It With Him. But If not I'll Still Bw Watching It For Free If You Catch My Drift...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the plot of the movie sucked buy i guess the other stuff are ok but it's rated PG13 so not much killing and action.

I just saw it and there ain't a damn thing wrong with it.

People are automatically hating it just because Paul Anderson directed and are pissed at him for not making the first Resident Evil film exactly like the first game.

I saw it. I liked it, but it could of used some more of a certain zing of something. It was missing a certain spark to make it truely Alien vs Pradator.

i've benn waiting for this movie to come out for a long time so i expected better stuff so maybe das y i didn't like it but the whole movie is kinda boring and how da first 2 pradator got killed by the aliens so easily just didn't make anything and also how the women is lefted alone in the middle of no where but maybe the people on the ship can take her back but still the movie had too much talking

I saw the movie last night, and i still cant belive that none of them lived....the way the first to died sooo soon! it was ridiculous! and the way that Weyman died!!! although i didnt examine that magazine cover did he creat the Bishop Robots before then?