AVP

Ryuken

i just came home from this movie and it suxxxx so bad. too much talking and not enough action and the ending is stupid. i'll talk more about it once more people have seen this movie and know how bad it sux. i think u guys shouldn't go c that crap. I've been waiting for this movie to come out for a long time so i expected better stuff.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably go see it no matter what you say. I just am like that.

that's da same thing i was think about when i read the review for it but the movie sucked, i wish i saw yu-gi-oh instead

funny, I thought this collision flick was gonna be a wicked title, but its still worth a watch I suppose.. the stand-alone Predator and Alien series are big hits so I guess alot of fans wanted this :P

it problably sucks because Ripley Scott didnt do it. I will be seeing it later today though.

I will assume if i dont like this film it will be because they spend too much time trying to make a plot with humans that nobody even want to see...

I'm going to see this movie later today but the reason i think that i might dislike or a lot of other people is because, IT'S PG-13. How the hell could they do this to do this I mean come on. Every other movie in both franchises are R and then they give us this PG-13 that pissed me off to no end right there.

Well then, it seems like I'll have to do my sneaking in trick since I don't want to pay for this. The AvP games were good. I'm was playing AvP2 earlier last week. :P

And KyokugenKiss, it's Ridley Scott, not Ripley Scott. :unsure: