Tekken 5 News

Another thing that might suck if some idiot goes with a controller that can have macros programmed into it

Hmm... macros could be an issue. I guess if I was going to play at the arcade I would insist that my opponent either use a stick or controller without macros.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How could it be anything but good?  It's not like they have taken away the sticks.  If you prefer the stick, then nothing changes for you... unless you fear a bit more competition.

well i dont know if you notice but within a couple weeks or so the joysticks get really worned out due to abuse and whatnot and it makes finding the diagnols hard

well i dont know if you notice but within a couple weeks or so the joysticks get really worned out due to abuse and whatnot and it makes finding the diagnols hard

That could be viewed as a plus for the controller ports... even if the sticks get worn down you can always bring a PS2 pad or stick.

i think the controler port is made just so more home user will play at da arcade instead of waiting for the game to come out

This is bull imo. Removes the true arcade experience of whining and bitching.

Nah, it will still be there. Except now it will be the people who thought they were bad asses at the arcade getting their asses handed to them by kids with controllers. Just watch, this is exactly what will happen. Most people aren't all that great with sticks because they don't spends hordes of time in arcades. So those that are good with sticks tend to think they are better than they actually are. I can't even count the number of times I've watched someone at an arcade whipping people and been thinking to myself, "I could easily beat this guy with a controller".

Edited by Thraxen

This is bull imo. Removes the true arcade experience of whining and bitching.

Nah, it will still be there. Except now it will be the people who thought they were bad asses at the arcade getting their asses handed to them by kids with controllers. Just watch, this is exactly what will happen. Most people aren't all that great with sticks because they don't spends hordes of time in arcades. So those that are good with sticks tend to think they are better than they actually are. I can't even count the number of times I've watched someone at an arcade whipping people and been thinking to myself, "I could easily beat this guy with a controller".

Well of course. You can practice all day long on your console and that guy can't cause he has to spend money to play it.

I still say controller people shouldn't be allowed to go into arcades though because the reigning champs might get defeated by controller ppl and thats not really fair for the arcade people. Meh We'll see how this thing goes.